My husband and I and our toddler son live 3 hours west of Kansas City. We are planning a long weekend just to get away. We are needing suggestions on things to do. We don't like Branson (too commercial) and are not in to watersports so the Lake of the Ozarks area is kind of out. We are considering Big Cedar lodge--which I posted about earlier and got good reviews. We were considering Eureka Springs--but I got very negative answers when I posted on here. Does anyone have any suggestions on places to go or things to do? We really just do not want to have to drive around a lot and enjoy staying at very clean places due to our young child getting in to everything Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Long weekend in Missouri
View all United States activity »
- 1 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 6 hotel near Met NYC
- 7 Oahu Information
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 10 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 15 Hotel near Public Theater
- 16 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 22 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Key West on NYE
- 25 Ft. Stewart/Savannah