I spent Memorial Day weekend in Minneapolis and had a fun time. I usually am only visiting relatives there and haven't spent much time in the city at all. We stayed at the Hotel Minneapolis (Doubletree), which was very convenient. Because we booked on Orbitz, the first two nights they didn't give us our usually free breakfast that we get from Hilton Honors Diamond, but the last night someone else was working the desk so we did get breakfast coupons.
We didn't do a whole lot, but enjoyed walking around downtown. We had some great dinners, Chamber's Kitchen on Hennepin, Cue at the Guthrie and Fire Lake Grill at the Radisson. We went to the new Tony Kushner play at the Guthrie theater which was very good, but very intense. One day we drove out to Stillwater, looked at shops and walked along the lake. All in all a very good time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://deal4supplements.com/maxtropin/
- 2 Traveling with an infant
- 3 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 4 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 5 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 6 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 7 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 8 Across country drive
- 9 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 10 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 11 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 12 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 13 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 14 St Louis
- 15 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 16 Nashville restaurants
- 17 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 18 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 19 Yosemite Hike
- 20 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 21 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 22 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 23 Restaurants in DC
- 24 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 25 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?