I spent Memorial Day weekend in Minneapolis and had a fun time. I usually am only visiting relatives there and haven't spent much time in the city at all. We stayed at the Hotel Minneapolis (Doubletree), which was very convenient. Because we booked on Orbitz, the first two nights they didn't give us our usually free breakfast that we get from Hilton Honors Diamond, but the last night someone else was working the desk so we did get breakfast coupons.
We didn't do a whole lot, but enjoyed walking around downtown. We had some great dinners, Chamber's Kitchen on Hennepin, Cue at the Guthrie and Fire Lake Grill at the Radisson. We went to the new Tony Kushner play at the Guthrie theater which was very good, but very intense. One day we drove out to Stillwater, looked at shops and walked along the lake. All in all a very good time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 4 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 5 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 6 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 7 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 8 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 9 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 10 Newark to Paris
- 11 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 12 Phone SIM
- 13 A June trip to Kauai
- 14 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 15 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 16 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 17 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 18 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 19 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 20 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 21 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 22 Napa Valley Hotel
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Southern Michigan vacation destination?