I spent Memorial Day weekend in Minneapolis and had a fun time. I usually am only visiting relatives there and haven't spent much time in the city at all. We stayed at the Hotel Minneapolis (Doubletree), which was very convenient. Because we booked on Orbitz, the first two nights they didn't give us our usually free breakfast that we get from Hilton Honors Diamond, but the last night someone else was working the desk so we did get breakfast coupons.
We didn't do a whole lot, but enjoyed walking around downtown. We had some great dinners, Chamber's Kitchen on Hennepin, Cue at the Guthrie and Fire Lake Grill at the Radisson. We went to the new Tony Kushner play at the Guthrie theater which was very good, but very intense. One day we drove out to Stillwater, looked at shops and walked along the lake. All in all a very good time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://skinsephora.com/derma-reflexion-reviews/
- 2 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 3 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 4 I95
- 5 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 6 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 7 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 8 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 9 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 10 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 11 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 12 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 13 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 14 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Wine Country
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 San Francisco first visit.
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 21 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 Renting a car with DWAI
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 Arizona on a whirlwind update