I spent Memorial Day weekend in Minneapolis and had a fun time. I usually am only visiting relatives there and haven't spent much time in the city at all. We stayed at the Hotel Minneapolis (Doubletree), which was very convenient. Because we booked on Orbitz, the first two nights they didn't give us our usually free breakfast that we get from Hilton Honors Diamond, but the last night someone else was working the desk so we did get breakfast coupons.
We didn't do a whole lot, but enjoyed walking around downtown. We had some great dinners, Chamber's Kitchen on Hennepin, Cue at the Guthrie and Fire Lake Grill at the Radisson. We went to the new Tony Kushner play at the Guthrie theater which was very good, but very intense. One day we drove out to Stillwater, looked at shops and walked along the lake. All in all a very good time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER SUPPORT
- 2 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 3 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 4 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 5 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 6 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 7 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 9-10 day trip to WA
- 10 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 11 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 12 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 16 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 17 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 18 Atlanta With Toddler
- 19 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 20 NYC For The Day
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 23 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 24 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 25 Car rental from Baltimore airport