I spent Memorial Day weekend in Minneapolis and had a fun time. I usually am only visiting relatives there and haven't spent much time in the city at all. We stayed at the Hotel Minneapolis (Doubletree), which was very convenient. Because we booked on Orbitz, the first two nights they didn't give us our usually free breakfast that we get from Hilton Honors Diamond, but the last night someone else was working the desk so we did get breakfast coupons.
We didn't do a whole lot, but enjoyed walking around downtown. We had some great dinners, Chamber's Kitchen on Hennepin, Cue at the Guthrie and Fire Lake Grill at the Radisson. We went to the new Tony Kushner play at the Guthrie theater which was very good, but very intense. One day we drove out to Stillwater, looked at shops and walked along the lake. All in all a very good time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 2 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 3 questioning it water will make
- 4 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 5 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 6 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 7 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 8 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 9 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 10 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 11 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 12 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 13 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 14 Boston waterfront Italian
- 15 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 16 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 17 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 18 Kids Vacation Place
- 19 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 20 Napa valley getaway
- 21 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 22 Day in Spokane
- 23 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 24 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 25 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego