I spent Memorial Day weekend in Minneapolis and had a fun time. I usually am only visiting relatives there and haven't spent much time in the city at all. We stayed at the Hotel Minneapolis (Doubletree), which was very convenient. Because we booked on Orbitz, the first two nights they didn't give us our usually free breakfast that we get from Hilton Honors Diamond, but the last night someone else was working the desk so we did get breakfast coupons.
We didn't do a whole lot, but enjoyed walking around downtown. We had some great dinners, Chamber's Kitchen on Hennepin, Cue at the Guthrie and Fire Lake Grill at the Radisson. We went to the new Tony Kushner play at the Guthrie theater which was very good, but very intense. One day we drove out to Stillwater, looked at shops and walked along the lake. All in all a very good time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/radiant-essence-plus/
- 2 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 3 http://brainfireadvice.com/vitalure/
- 4 Zirconia Crowns
- 5 Facebook helps become better able to promote
- 6 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 7 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 8 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 9 Summer trip
- 10 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 14 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 15 How many states have you been to?
- 16 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 19 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 20 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 21 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 22 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 25 Pacific Northwest with daughters