I spent Memorial Day weekend in Minneapolis and had a fun time. I usually am only visiting relatives there and haven't spent much time in the city at all. We stayed at the Hotel Minneapolis (Doubletree), which was very convenient. Because we booked on Orbitz, the first two nights they didn't give us our usually free breakfast that we get from Hilton Honors Diamond, but the last night someone else was working the desk so we did get breakfast coupons.
We didn't do a whole lot, but enjoyed walking around downtown. We had some great dinners, Chamber's Kitchen on Hennepin, Cue at the Guthrie and Fire Lake Grill at the Radisson. We went to the new Tony Kushner play at the Guthrie theater which was very good, but very intense. One day we drove out to Stillwater, looked at shops and walked along the lake. All in all a very good time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 2 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 3 Dinner in Anchorage
- 4 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/is-garcinia-cambogia-zt-safe
- 5 http://klereumcol.com/trubiotrim-review/
- 6 Things to do in NYC
- 7 ClashRoyaleFreeGems.net
- 8 http://leorskincareblog.com/beverly-hills-md-crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 9 http://www.tentigomaleenhancement.com/
- 10 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/revitatone-skin-eye-cream/
- 11 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 12 San Francisco to San Diego
- 13 http://klereumcol.com/trubiotrim-review/
- 14 Shenandoah National park
- 15 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 16 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 17 Arizona PHX car rental
- 18 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 19 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 20 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 21 California & Oregon National Parks touir
- 22 BBQ
- 23 No Proper Response From Etihad after losing luggage
- 24 Niagara Falls to Ithaca
- 25 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?