Hello---My family will be in a Key West for a long weekend soon. Any ideas for outdoor activities we could do with a three year old? I would love to do something involving marine life--but not sure if there is a tour/activity that would be OK with a child this young. Our son is pretty easy going and has been on many kinds of trips. I was hoping to find some recos for tour outfits that aren't too big or booze-cruisey. Would even be open to private tour options. Much thanks in advance.
Long Weekend in Key West: Activities with a Three Year Old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Maui - Haleakala
- 6 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 7 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 10 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 11 California San Diego area lodging
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 14 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 15 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 Utah 2
- 18 Las Vegas in March
- 19 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 20 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 23 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 24 Montana- what are must see places?
- 25 Orlando parks advice