Hello---My family will be in a Key West for a long weekend soon. Any ideas for outdoor activities we could do with a three year old? I would love to do something involving marine life--but not sure if there is a tour/activity that would be OK with a child this young. Our son is pretty easy going and has been on many kinds of trips. I was hoping to find some recos for tour outfits that aren't too big or booze-cruisey. Would even be open to private tour options. Much thanks in advance.
Long Weekend in Key West: Activities with a Three Year Old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 2 California & French Polynesia
- 3 Boston area -- nature
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 8 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 9 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 SFO black friday traffic
- 12 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 13 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 16 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 17 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 18 Dining in Manhattan
- 19 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 How to dress in Vegas
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 25 St Patrick's renovations