Hello---My family will be in a Key West for a long weekend soon. Any ideas for outdoor activities we could do with a three year old? I would love to do something involving marine life--but not sure if there is a tour/activity that would be OK with a child this young. Our son is pretty easy going and has been on many kinds of trips. I was hoping to find some recos for tour outfits that aren't too big or booze-cruisey. Would even be open to private tour options. Much thanks in advance.
Long Weekend in Key West: Activities with a Three Year Old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 2 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 3 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 San Diego Trip Report
- 19 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 20 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 21 NYC jazz with a minor
- 22 NYC Itinerary Help
- 23 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 24 5 week in US/Mexico
- 25 Driving into Manhattan route?