Hello---My family will be in a Key West for a long weekend soon. Any ideas for outdoor activities we could do with a three year old? I would love to do something involving marine life--but not sure if there is a tour/activity that would be OK with a child this young. Our son is pretty easy going and has been on many kinds of trips. I was hoping to find some recos for tour outfits that aren't too big or booze-cruisey. Would even be open to private tour options. Much thanks in advance.
Long Weekend in Key West: Activities with a Three Year Old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 2 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 3 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 4 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 5 Texas
- 6 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 7 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 8 Hotels Philly
- 9 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 10 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 11 Cross Country RV Trip
- 12 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 15 Universal Orlando
- 16 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 17 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 18 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 19 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 22 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 23 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 24 California
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches