Hello---My family will be in a Key West for a long weekend soon. Any ideas for outdoor activities we could do with a three year old? I would love to do something involving marine life--but not sure if there is a tour/activity that would be OK with a child this young. Our son is pretty easy going and has been on many kinds of trips. I was hoping to find some recos for tour outfits that aren't too big or booze-cruisey. Would even be open to private tour options. Much thanks in advance.
Long Weekend in Key West: Activities with a Three Year Old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 3 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 4 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 5 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 8 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 9 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 10 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 11 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 12 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 13 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 14 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 15 New York Trip
- 16 Balloon fest hotels
- 17 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 18 Houston in September
- 19 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 20 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 21 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 22 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 23 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 24 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 25 San Antonio suggestions anyone?