Hello---My family will be in a Key West for a long weekend soon. Any ideas for outdoor activities we could do with a three year old? I would love to do something involving marine life--but not sure if there is a tour/activity that would be OK with a child this young. Our son is pretty easy going and has been on many kinds of trips. I was hoping to find some recos for tour outfits that aren't too big or booze-cruisey. Would even be open to private tour options. Much thanks in advance.
Long Weekend in Key West: Activities with a Three Year Old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 2 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Monterey and Napa
- 5 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 6 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 7 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 8 New England in the fall
- 9 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 10 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 11 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 12 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 13 Looking for Next Destination
- 14 Worst Restaurants in America
- 15 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Yosemite Lodging
- 21 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 22 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 23 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 24 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 25 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!