Arriving in Anchorage Sep 25 and will rent a car.
Looking for a long weekend itineraries.
Hoping to include Denali, Seward, Kenai, some hiking, kayaking, a short cruise...
Flying back Monday morning.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 2 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 3 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 4 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 5 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 6 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 7 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 8 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 9 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 10 First Time to California
- 11 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 12 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 13 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 14 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 15 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 16 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 17 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 18 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 19 Angels Landing
- 20 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 21 San Francisco and Napa
- 22 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 23 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 25 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?