I will be traking an international flight next week. I will travel with my husband and three kids. I will have about 10 hrs layover in JFK. two things: will my luggage be checked all the way through to my destination?, and I would like to know the best way to tour the city with kids? if it is all possible. I will be arriving at 7am and I am scheduled to leave at 8pm. any suggestions???? thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 2 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 5 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 6 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 7 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 8 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 9 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 10 Nashville Never Been
- 11 Coffee in Boston?
- 12 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 13 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 14 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 15 New orleans recs for family
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 18 Later Winter around Mobile
- 19 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 22 Uber boston
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 25 Steamboat Springs, CO