I will be traking an international flight next week. I will travel with my husband and three kids. I will have about 10 hrs layover in JFK. two things: will my luggage be checked all the way through to my destination?, and I would like to know the best way to tour the city with kids? if it is all possible. I will be arriving at 7am and I am scheduled to leave at 8pm. any suggestions???? thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip
- 2 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 3 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 4 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 7 Getting married to a French man
- 8 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 9 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 10 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 11 Cable Cars/Trolleys
- 12 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 13 Staying outside DC
- 14 Phantom Ranch and....
- 15 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 16 Where to visit
- 17 A Few Days in Asheville
- 18 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 19 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 20 Great OR beach house locations?
- 21 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 New York in December
- 24 Need a "Suites" hotel in Midtown Manhattan
- 25 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion