I will be traking an international flight next week. I will travel with my husband and three kids. I will have about 10 hrs layover in JFK. two things: will my luggage be checked all the way through to my destination?, and I would like to know the best way to tour the city with kids? if it is all possible. I will be arriving at 7am and I am scheduled to leave at 8pm. any suggestions???? thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 3 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 4 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 5 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 6 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 7 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 8 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 9 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 10 Where can I get the best glaciers experience?
- 11 Family Trip advice please?!
- 12 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 13 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 14 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 15 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 18 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 19 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 20 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 21 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 22 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 23 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 24 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 25 Roadtrippin on Route 66