I will be traking an international flight next week. I will travel with my husband and three kids. I will have about 10 hrs layover in JFK. two things: will my luggage be checked all the way through to my destination?, and I would like to know the best way to tour the city with kids? if it is all possible. I will be arriving at 7am and I am scheduled to leave at 8pm. any suggestions???? thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 2 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 3 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 4 Bed and Breakfast
- 5 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 6 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 7 New Years Eve in NYC
- 8 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 9 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 10 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 11 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 12 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 13 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 14 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 15 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 16 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 17 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 18 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 19 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 20 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 21 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 22 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 23 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 25 Polynesian Cultural Centre