I will be traking an international flight next week. I will travel with my husband and three kids. I will have about 10 hrs layover in JFK. two things: will my luggage be checked all the way through to my destination?, and I would like to know the best way to tour the city with kids? if it is all possible. I will be arriving at 7am and I am scheduled to leave at 8pm. any suggestions???? thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 2 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 3 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 4 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 5 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 10 Northwest Car Trip
- 11 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 12 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 13 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 14 Northwest Passage
- 15 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 16 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 17 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 18 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 19 Sonoma
- 20 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 22 Alaska cruise
- 23 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 24 101 closure
- 25 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises