I will be traking an international flight next week. I will travel with my husband and three kids. I will have about 10 hrs layover in JFK. two things: will my luggage be checked all the way through to my destination?, and I would like to know the best way to tour the city with kids? if it is all possible. I will be arriving at 7am and I am scheduled to leave at 8pm. any suggestions???? thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 2 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 3 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 4 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 7 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Roadtrip July 2017
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 13 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 14 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 15 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 16 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 17 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 18 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 19 Retiring to Tucson
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 22 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 23 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Utah National Parks visit