We are flying from Auckland to JFK and have a 6-1/2 hour layover in Honolulu. Any suggestions for something to do while we're there? I don't know if there is enough time to leave the airport or not.
Long layover in Honolulu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Planning
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 4 new york subway help please
- 5 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 6 Boston to see Sargent works
- 7 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 8 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 9 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 10 Moving out of states from Florida
- 11 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 12 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 13 Atlanta to LA
- 14 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 15 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 16 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 17 Things to do in La Jolla
- 18 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 19 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 20 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 21 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 22 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 23 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando