I will be traveling on business near Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, and am looking for a hotel nearby, that also has good parking options. I will be a female traveling alone, so I am concerned for safety. I stayed at a hotel in LIC before, but it is booked, and am looking at Verve Hotel as it has really good reviews, including that it is a safe area, but I wanted additional input on this area for a female traveler. I will be getting home around 7:30 each night, but will be leaving very early in the morning (4:45-5:00 AM). I called 2 other hotels, and they both had very limited parking which is a concern. Any input and help would be appreciated.
Long Island City Safe? How about Hotels near Pratt?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 5 week in US/Mexico
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach