I will be traveling on business near Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, and am looking for a hotel nearby, that also has good parking options. I will be a female traveling alone, so I am concerned for safety. I stayed at a hotel in LIC before, but it is booked, and am looking at Verve Hotel as it has really good reviews, including that it is a safe area, but I wanted additional input on this area for a female traveler. I will be getting home around 7:30 each night, but will be leaving very early in the morning (4:45-5:00 AM). I called 2 other hotels, and they both had very limited parking which is a concern. Any input and help would be appreciated.
Long Island City Safe? How about Hotels near Pratt?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 4 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 5 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 6 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 7 Theater Historians
- 8 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 9 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 10 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 11 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 12 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 13 Boston hotel & transportation
- 14 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 NBA tickets??
- 17 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 18 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 19 Air Connections on Maui
- 20 hilton capital
- 21 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 24 Help me with creating a work of art
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions