I will be traveling on business near Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, and am looking for a hotel nearby, that also has good parking options. I will be a female traveling alone, so I am concerned for safety. I stayed at a hotel in LIC before, but it is booked, and am looking at Verve Hotel as it has really good reviews, including that it is a safe area, but I wanted additional input on this area for a female traveler. I will be getting home around 7:30 each night, but will be leaving very early in the morning (4:45-5:00 AM). I called 2 other hotels, and they both had very limited parking which is a concern. Any input and help would be appreciated.
Long Island City Safe? How about Hotels near Pratt?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Vero Beach FL
- 2 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Question about Boulder area
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 12 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 15 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 25 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January