I will be traveling on business near Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, and am looking for a hotel nearby, that also has good parking options. I will be a female traveling alone, so I am concerned for safety. I stayed at a hotel in LIC before, but it is booked, and am looking at Verve Hotel as it has really good reviews, including that it is a safe area, but I wanted additional input on this area for a female traveler. I will be getting home around 7:30 each night, but will be leaving very early in the morning (4:45-5:00 AM). I called 2 other hotels, and they both had very limited parking which is a concern. Any input and help would be appreciated.
Long Island City Safe? How about Hotels near Pratt?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 2 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 5 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 6 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 7 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 8 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 9 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 10 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 11 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 12 Baytown, Texas
- 13 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 14 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 15 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 16 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 17 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 18 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 19 Santa Barbara area
- 20 Boston in winter?
- 21 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 22 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 23 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 24 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 25 Subway to Peter Luger's?