I will be traveling on business near Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, and am looking for a hotel nearby, that also has good parking options. I will be a female traveling alone, so I am concerned for safety. I stayed at a hotel in LIC before, but it is booked, and am looking at Verve Hotel as it has really good reviews, including that it is a safe area, but I wanted additional input on this area for a female traveler. I will be getting home around 7:30 each night, but will be leaving very early in the morning (4:45-5:00 AM). I called 2 other hotels, and they both had very limited parking which is a concern. Any input and help would be appreciated.
Long Island City Safe? How about Hotels near Pratt?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 2 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 3 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 4 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 5 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 6 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 7 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 8 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 9 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 10 Tipping advice
- 11 New Orleans help please
- 12 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 13 los angeles restaurants
- 14 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 15 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 16 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 19 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 20 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 21 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 22 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 23 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 24 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December