Landing in LA on the 3rd and spending the first two nights of our trip at a hotel in Long Beach, we have heard this is also a great place to spend on the day/night of the 4th July to view fireworks and other events. Any suggestions or has anyone else done this?
Long Beach 4th July..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 3 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 4 SF to DR? WTH!
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Washington, DC to Boston
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Where to go in Maine?
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 12 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 13 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 14 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 15 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 20 Kennedy Space Center
- 21 San Diego Trip Report
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 NYC jazz with a minor
- 25 NYC Itinerary Help