Looking for a nice but affordable B&B for one night in Providence close to Public Transportation. Need to get to Logan airport (Boston) next day. Any suggestions?.
Lokking for B&B in Providence close to Public Transportation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 2 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 7 Washington, DC to Boston
- 8 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 11 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico