Looking for a nice but affordable B&B for one night in Providence close to Public Transportation. Need to get to Logan airport (Boston) next day. Any suggestions?.
Lokking for B&B in Providence close to Public Transportation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 2 Backpacking in April
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Cape Cod in early April
- 8 USA with a 3 year old
- 9 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 10 united and carry-ons
- 11 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 Portland Maine Hotels
- 15 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 18 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 22 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde