i'm sort of stumped with this one and i'm hoping you can help me out.
DH and i are headed to maui for one week in august. we are staying at the maui kai. we'd like to do some beach snorkeling (not sure about a boat trip just yet). however, i've been reading all about car break-ins etc. so, my question has to do with our stuff/gear/supplies.
if we're both out snorkeling, where do we leave our stuff? the car does not seem to be a safe place to store anything. i.e. beach chairs (that the condo may provide or we'll have to rent), towels, clothes, sunblock, food/drinks, etc. do we leave this all unattended on the beach?
my second question ...how do we carry any valuable/necessary belongings with us while in the water? i'm thinking ... condo key, car key, credit card, lipbalm, etc.
sorry if this sounds really naive but we are not regular beachgoers and i just want to make sure that we're prepared for our trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe? http://tryapext.com/testo-ultra-avis/
- 2 Denver to moab
- 3 7 speakers to enhance your multimedia experience
- 4 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 5 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 6 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 7 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 10 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 11 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 12 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 13 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 vermont lake
- 17 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Seward without a car
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 24 flagstaff
- 25 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?