i'm sort of stumped with this one and i'm hoping you can help me out.
DH and i are headed to maui for one week in august. we are staying at the maui kai. we'd like to do some beach snorkeling (not sure about a boat trip just yet). however, i've been reading all about car break-ins etc. so, my question has to do with our stuff/gear/supplies.
if we're both out snorkeling, where do we leave our stuff? the car does not seem to be a safe place to store anything. i.e. beach chairs (that the condo may provide or we'll have to rent), towels, clothes, sunblock, food/drinks, etc. do we leave this all unattended on the beach?
my second question ...how do we carry any valuable/necessary belongings with us while in the water? i'm thinking ... condo key, car key, credit card, lipbalm, etc.
sorry if this sounds really naive but we are not regular beachgoers and i just want to make sure that we're prepared for our trip!
logistics questions re: snorkeling in maui
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Chicago trip
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 9 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 10 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 13 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 14 Santa Barbara, California
- 15 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 16 Itinerary opinions
- 17 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 18 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Charlotte restaurant help
- 21 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 22 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 23 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 24 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question