i'm sort of stumped with this one and i'm hoping you can help me out.
DH and i are headed to maui for one week in august. we are staying at the maui kai. we'd like to do some beach snorkeling (not sure about a boat trip just yet). however, i've been reading all about car break-ins etc. so, my question has to do with our stuff/gear/supplies.
if we're both out snorkeling, where do we leave our stuff? the car does not seem to be a safe place to store anything. i.e. beach chairs (that the condo may provide or we'll have to rent), towels, clothes, sunblock, food/drinks, etc. do we leave this all unattended on the beach?
my second question ...how do we carry any valuable/necessary belongings with us while in the water? i'm thinking ... condo key, car key, credit card, lipbalm, etc.
sorry if this sounds really naive but we are not regular beachgoers and i just want to make sure that we're prepared for our trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9-10 day trip to WA
- 2 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 3 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 4 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 5 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 6 California Trip
- 7 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 8 Need help nailing down the details
- 9 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 10 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 11 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 12 Turo?
- 13 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 14 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 15 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 16 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 17 NYC For The Day
- 18 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 19 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 20 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 21 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 22 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 23 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 24 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017