i'm sort of stumped with this one and i'm hoping you can help me out.
DH and i are headed to maui for one week in august. we are staying at the maui kai. we'd like to do some beach snorkeling (not sure about a boat trip just yet). however, i've been reading all about car break-ins etc. so, my question has to do with our stuff/gear/supplies.
if we're both out snorkeling, where do we leave our stuff? the car does not seem to be a safe place to store anything. i.e. beach chairs (that the condo may provide or we'll have to rent), towels, clothes, sunblock, food/drinks, etc. do we leave this all unattended on the beach?
my second question ...how do we carry any valuable/necessary belongings with us while in the water? i'm thinking ... condo key, car key, credit card, lipbalm, etc.
sorry if this sounds really naive but we are not regular beachgoers and i just want to make sure that we're prepared for our trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 2 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 3 VTL Male Enhancement–Fast Acting Blood Flow Booster
- 4 Maui and Kauai
- 5 Hello
- 6 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 7 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 10 Hotel advise Chicago
- 11 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 12 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 13 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 14 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 15 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 16 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 17 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 NYC Hotel Decision
- 20 NFL tickets
- 21 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 22 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 25 San Diego with teens in Februsry