i'm sort of stumped with this one and i'm hoping you can help me out.
DH and i are headed to maui for one week in august. we are staying at the maui kai. we'd like to do some beach snorkeling (not sure about a boat trip just yet). however, i've been reading all about car break-ins etc. so, my question has to do with our stuff/gear/supplies.
if we're both out snorkeling, where do we leave our stuff? the car does not seem to be a safe place to store anything. i.e. beach chairs (that the condo may provide or we'll have to rent), towels, clothes, sunblock, food/drinks, etc. do we leave this all unattended on the beach?
my second question ...how do we carry any valuable/necessary belongings with us while in the water? i'm thinking ... condo key, car key, credit card, lipbalm, etc.
sorry if this sounds really naive but we are not regular beachgoers and i just want to make sure that we're prepared for our trip!
logistics questions re: snorkeling in maui
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 2 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 3 Boston/Fenway park
- 4 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 5 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 6 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 7 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 8 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Where to go in Maine?
- 11 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 12 Timeshare Nightmares
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 15 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 16 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Sacramento GTG
- 19 Travel West Coast
- 20 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 21 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 22 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 23 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 24 Dauphin Island, AL
- 25 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall