i'm sort of stumped with this one and i'm hoping you can help me out.
DH and i are headed to maui for one week in august. we are staying at the maui kai. we'd like to do some beach snorkeling (not sure about a boat trip just yet). however, i've been reading all about car break-ins etc. so, my question has to do with our stuff/gear/supplies.
if we're both out snorkeling, where do we leave our stuff? the car does not seem to be a safe place to store anything. i.e. beach chairs (that the condo may provide or we'll have to rent), towels, clothes, sunblock, food/drinks, etc. do we leave this all unattended on the beach?
my second question ...how do we carry any valuable/necessary belongings with us while in the water? i'm thinking ... condo key, car key, credit card, lipbalm, etc.
sorry if this sounds really naive but we are not regular beachgoers and i just want to make sure that we're prepared for our trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Days near Denver
- 2 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 3 Hotel in Austin
- 4 Sonoma alley in May
- 5 Austin TX restaurants
- 6 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 7 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 8 Lake Champlain, VT
- 9 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 10 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 11 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 12 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 13 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 14 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 15 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 16 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 17 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 18 Boston / VT August
- 19 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 20 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 23 Boston Ideas
- 24 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 25 Week in LA & San Francisco