i'm sort of stumped with this one and i'm hoping you can help me out.
DH and i are headed to maui for one week in august. we are staying at the maui kai. we'd like to do some beach snorkeling (not sure about a boat trip just yet). however, i've been reading all about car break-ins etc. so, my question has to do with our stuff/gear/supplies.
if we're both out snorkeling, where do we leave our stuff? the car does not seem to be a safe place to store anything. i.e. beach chairs (that the condo may provide or we'll have to rent), towels, clothes, sunblock, food/drinks, etc. do we leave this all unattended on the beach?
my second question ...how do we carry any valuable/necessary belongings with us while in the water? i'm thinking ... condo key, car key, credit card, lipbalm, etc.
sorry if this sounds really naive but we are not regular beachgoers and i just want to make sure that we're prepared for our trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://livestream.com/accounts/19258681/bayernMunichvsacmilanlivestream
- 2 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 5 Napa valley getaway
- 6 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 7 Boston waterfront Italian
- 8 Day in Spokane
- 9 summer vacation
- 10 Kids Vacation Place
- 11 What to pack
- 12 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 13 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 14 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 15 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 16 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 17 First time, Best business class?
- 18 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 19 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 20 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?