I'm wondering what to expect when making the trek to MetLife Stadium for a Giants game in December. Coming to the city and my husband would like to go to the Giants vs. Saints game and I'm just wondering how difficult this whole process is from Manhattan. How long should the trek take? Pretty streamlined process? Thanks!
Logistics for Giants game from Manhattan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 USA trip
- 4 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Breckenridge in October
- 11 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 12 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 13 Orlando for Work
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki