I'm wondering what to expect when making the trek to MetLife Stadium for a Giants game in December. Coming to the city and my husband would like to go to the Giants vs. Saints game and I'm just wondering how difficult this whole process is from Manhattan. How long should the trek take? Pretty streamlined process? Thanks!
Logistics for Giants game from Manhattan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 2 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 3 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 California San Diego area lodging
- 6 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 7 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 10 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 13 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 16 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 17 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 18 Kauai Garden tours
- 19 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 20 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 21 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 24 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 25 Charleston, SC 5 days