I'm wondering what to expect when making the trek to MetLife Stadium for a Giants game in December. Coming to the city and my husband would like to go to the Giants vs. Saints game and I'm just wondering how difficult this whole process is from Manhattan. How long should the trek take? Pretty streamlined process? Thanks!
Logistics for Giants game from Manhattan
- 1 Columbus food !
- 2 Hotels in New Orleans
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 5 Updates from Hanalei
- 6 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 7 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 8 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 Logan Express
- 11 One day in NYC
- 12 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 13 Great Beach's
- 14 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 15 National Parks?
- 16 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 17 Death Valley in November
- 18 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 19 Blue ridge parkway
- 20 Minnesota State Fair
- 21 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 24 Fires in Colorado
- 25 Seattle in July