I'm wondering what to expect when making the trek to MetLife Stadium for a Giants game in December. Coming to the city and my husband would like to go to the Giants vs. Saints game and I'm just wondering how difficult this whole process is from Manhattan. How long should the trek take? Pretty streamlined process? Thanks!
Logistics for Giants game from Manhattan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 2 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 3 Philly
- 4 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 5 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 6 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 7 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 8 NYC IN AUGUST
- 9 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 10 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 13 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 16 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Fancy dining
- 21 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 22 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 23 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 24 Hotel near Miami airport
- 25 culpepper