I'm wondering what to expect when making the trek to MetLife Stadium for a Giants game in December. Coming to the city and my husband would like to go to the Giants vs. Saints game and I'm just wondering how difficult this whole process is from Manhattan. How long should the trek take? Pretty streamlined process? Thanks!
Logistics for Giants game from Manhattan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 2 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 3 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 4 St. Simon, Georgia
- 5 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 10 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island