I'm wondering what to expect when making the trek to MetLife Stadium for a Giants game in December. Coming to the city and my husband would like to go to the Giants vs. Saints game and I'm just wondering how difficult this whole process is from Manhattan. How long should the trek take? Pretty streamlined process? Thanks!
Logistics for Giants game from Manhattan
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 16 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn