I'm wondering what to expect when making the trek to MetLife Stadium for a Giants game in December. Coming to the city and my husband would like to go to the Giants vs. Saints game and I'm just wondering how difficult this whole process is from Manhattan. How long should the trek take? Pretty streamlined process? Thanks!
Logistics for Giants game from Manhattan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 2 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 New York City - apartment locations
- 5 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 6 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 7 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 8 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 9 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 10 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 11 Tudor city -special help/info
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 14 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 15 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 16 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 17 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 18 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 19 must see and do's in Maui?
- 20 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 21 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 22 Boston to see Sargent works
- 23 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 24 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 25 Murray Hill NYC restaurants