I'm wondering what to expect when making the trek to MetLife Stadium for a Giants game in December. Coming to the city and my husband would like to go to the Giants vs. Saints game and I'm just wondering how difficult this whole process is from Manhattan. How long should the trek take? Pretty streamlined process? Thanks!
Logistics for Giants game from Manhattan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 2 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 3 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 4 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 5 Hawaii
- 6 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 9 River Cafe
- 10 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 11 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 12 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 13 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 14 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 15 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 16 Long Island Advice
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 19 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 20 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 21 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 22 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 23 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 24 Hawaii with kids
- 25 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful