I'm traveling with a group of eight, during a visit to Maine, and will be leaving out of Logan. We would like to stay relatively close to the airport, as we have an am flight to catch. We would like to see some of Boston the day before we leave, and was thinking of staying fairly close to Logan, but the prices are high. Would there be an area to target hotels in, that would be away enough from the airport to be cheaper, but still be convenient to see some sights, and not have a long drive the next am? Thanks
Logan airport --reasonably close stay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 3 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 4 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 8 NYC taxi vs car service
- 9 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 21 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 22 San Fransisco to LA
- 23 Where to go in Maine?
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,