I'm traveling with a group of eight, during a visit to Maine, and will be leaving out of Logan. We would like to stay relatively close to the airport, as we have an am flight to catch. We would like to see some of Boston the day before we leave, and was thinking of staying fairly close to Logan, but the prices are high. Would there be an area to target hotels in, that would be away enough from the airport to be cheaper, but still be convenient to see some sights, and not have a long drive the next am? Thanks
Logan airport --reasonably close stay
- 1 Boston Area College Tour
- 2 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 5 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 6 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 7 build a nice website
- 8 Red Leather Sofa
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 14 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 15 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 Williamsburg VA
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Restos in Boca Raton
- 21 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 22 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 23 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 24 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 25 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ