I'm traveling with a group of eight, during a visit to Maine, and will be leaving out of Logan. We would like to stay relatively close to the airport, as we have an am flight to catch. We would like to see some of Boston the day before we leave, and was thinking of staying fairly close to Logan, but the prices are high. Would there be an area to target hotels in, that would be away enough from the airport to be cheaper, but still be convenient to see some sights, and not have a long drive the next am? Thanks
Logan airport --reasonably close stay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 3 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 4 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 5 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 6 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 7 New York City and New England
- 8 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 12 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 14 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 15 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 16 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 19 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 20 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 21 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 22 Best Destination in USA
- 23 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 24 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 25 Nashville - Weekend Trip