We are planning to attend the fall race at Richmond and are wondering if anyone has an opinion on staying at the Holiday Inn Express on International Circle (used to be the Wingate) or the former Hampton Inn now Best Western on the same road. Or, if you have a suggestion for other lodging in the easy proximity of the race track and the airport?
loding in Richmond VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 3 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 4 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 5 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 6 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 7 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 8 Car Needed in Austin?
- 9 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 10 West Coast Road Trip
- 11 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 12 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 16 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 17 Maui itinerary
- 18 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 19 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 20 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 21 East Coast Road Trip
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Pirateland SC
- 24 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 25 San Diego with Kids