If I cannot get in park lodging, where should I stay? We are traveling from Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Yosemite and then on to San Francisco.
I will keep calling the park . Where should I stay in the park if I get a choice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 2 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 5 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 6 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 7 Southwest US
- 8 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 9 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 10 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 11 Glacier to Banff
- 12 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 13 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 14 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 15 Boston to see Sargent works
- 16 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 17 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 18 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 19 Harlem, NY
- 20 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 21 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 22 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 23 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 24 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 25 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.