We are flying to Fresno to visit Yosemite in July and don't want to mess around without driving. Do you know any hotels or any shuttle services that would get us to/from between the airport and Hotel then from/to Yosemite?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 2 Restaurant furniture
- 3 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 4 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 5 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 6 Mountain Honeymoon
- 7 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 8 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 9 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 10 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 11 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 12 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 13 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 14 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 15 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 16 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 17 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 18 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 19 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 20 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 21 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 22 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 23 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 24 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 25 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
Lodging with transfer to/from Fresno airport and to Yosemite