We are flying to Fresno to visit Yosemite in July and don't want to mess around without driving. Do you know any hotels or any shuttle services that would get us to/from between the airport and Hotel then from/to Yosemite?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 2 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 3 Denver to Yellowstone
- 4 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 7 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 8 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 9 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 10 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 11 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 12 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 13 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 14 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 15 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 16 hotel in NYC
- 17 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 18 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 19 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 20 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 21 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 22 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 23 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 24 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 25 October New England Honeymoon??
Lodging with transfer to/from Fresno airport and to Yosemite