We are flying to Fresno to visit Yosemite in July and don't want to mess around without driving. Do you know any hotels or any shuttle services that would get us to/from between the airport and Hotel then from/to Yosemite?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 2 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 3 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 4 Bed and Breakfast
- 5 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 6 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 7 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 8 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 9 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 10 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 11 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 12 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 13 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 14 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 15 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 19 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 20 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 21 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 22 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 23 OHare car service north suburbs
- 24 Yellowstone
- 25 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
Lodging with transfer to/from Fresno airport and to Yosemite