We are flying to Fresno to visit Yosemite in July and don't want to mess around without driving. Do you know any hotels or any shuttle services that would get us to/from between the airport and Hotel then from/to Yosemite?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 2 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 3 Lake Powell
- 4 Inns in Manteo
- 5 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 6 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 7 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 8 Southwest US vacation help
- 9 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 10 Advice Albuquerque, Taos,Santa fe
- 11 Need itinerary suggestions for coastal ME trip mid October
- 12 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 13 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 14 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 15 Things to do in La Jolla
- 16 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 20 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 21 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 22 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 23 Mississippi gulf coast
- 24 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 25 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
Lodging with transfer to/from Fresno airport and to Yosemite