We are flying to Fresno to visit Yosemite in July and don't want to mess around without driving. Do you know any hotels or any shuttle services that would get us to/from between the airport and Hotel then from/to Yosemite?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Juneau cruise stop
- 2 Trip Starting from New York
- 3 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 4 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 5 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 6 Niagara Falls.
- 7 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 8 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 9 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 10 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 13 cruising the Mississippi river
- 14 Your favourite places in New York City
- 15 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 16 New England Canada Road Trip
- 17 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 18 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 19 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 20 Napa Valley Hotel
- 21 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 22 A day in Boston
- 23 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 24 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 25 Nilichik Ak.
Lodging with transfer to/from Fresno airport and to Yosemite