Hi fellow travelers,
Our family of 5 (kids 10, 7, 7) will be going to Teton and yellowstone from 26th June for 7 to 10 days. We are driving from Breckenridge, Colardo (though we are from FL .. but will be in Colorado the week of 19th to 26th). I would love to stay inside the park but my husband is adament that he needs comfy bedding and good bathroom and electric kettle (to make tea and stuff). I do not think that I can find it inside the park. We need an affordable place to stay close to the park so we are not driving a lot every day. May be I can stay 5 days at each place or split anyway we want to. Having Internet access will be plus. Is it possible to find a decent accomodation for less than 175 per night .. I am looking at kelly's inn but it is at the west side. If I can find a place at the South entrance, that will be better.
While at it, if you have any ideas, suggestions for me for splitting the time, any hidden gems to see ... please pass it along.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 4 Arches Devils Garden
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 6 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Big Sure in June
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 best health clubs with lap pools
- 14 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 universal studios and disney
- 17 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 18 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 21 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 22 Savannah hotel
- 23 Utah National Parks visit
- 24 marriot cypress harbour
- 25 Hotel in Reno
Hi fellow travelers,