Hi fellow travelers,
Our family of 5 (kids 10, 7, 7) will be going to Teton and yellowstone from 26th June for 7 to 10 days. We are driving from Breckenridge, Colardo (though we are from FL .. but will be in Colorado the week of 19th to 26th). I would love to stay inside the park but my husband is adament that he needs comfy bedding and good bathroom and electric kettle (to make tea and stuff). I do not think that I can find it inside the park. We need an affordable place to stay close to the park so we are not driving a lot every day. May be I can stay 5 days at each place or split anyway we want to. Having Internet access will be plus. Is it possible to find a decent accomodation for less than 175 per night .. I am looking at kelly's inn but it is at the west side. If I can find a place at the South entrance, that will be better.
While at it, if you have any ideas, suggestions for me for splitting the time, any hidden gems to see ... please pass it along.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 4 MN lake home rental needed
- 5 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 6 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 9 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 10 November redwoods trip
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 13 blue ridge parkway?
- 14 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 15 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 16 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 17 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 20 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 21 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 22 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 23 Seattle Ho
- 24 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 25 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
Hi fellow travelers,