Hi fellow travelers,
Our family of 5 (kids 10, 7, 7) will be going to Teton and yellowstone from 26th June for 7 to 10 days. We are driving from Breckenridge, Colardo (though we are from FL .. but will be in Colorado the week of 19th to 26th). I would love to stay inside the park but my husband is adament that he needs comfy bedding and good bathroom and electric kettle (to make tea and stuff). I do not think that I can find it inside the park. We need an affordable place to stay close to the park so we are not driving a lot every day. May be I can stay 5 days at each place or split anyway we want to. Having Internet access will be plus. Is it possible to find a decent accomodation for less than 175 per night .. I am looking at kelly's inn but it is at the west side. If I can find a place at the South entrance, that will be better.
While at it, if you have any ideas, suggestions for me for splitting the time, any hidden gems to see ... please pass it along.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 3 Recent Spam Attacks
- 4 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 5 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 6 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 7 Eastern Seaboard
- 8 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 9 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 10 Miami airport--safety??
- 11 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 12 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 13 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 14 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 15 US whole month of January where to
- 16 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 17 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 18 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 19 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 20 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 21 Cleveland West Side Market
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 Maui - luau question
- 25 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
Hi fellow travelers,