Hi fellow travelers,
Our family of 5 (kids 10, 7, 7) will be going to Teton and yellowstone from 26th June for 7 to 10 days. We are driving from Breckenridge, Colardo (though we are from FL .. but will be in Colorado the week of 19th to 26th). I would love to stay inside the park but my husband is adament that he needs comfy bedding and good bathroom and electric kettle (to make tea and stuff). I do not think that I can find it inside the park. We need an affordable place to stay close to the park so we are not driving a lot every day. May be I can stay 5 days at each place or split anyway we want to. Having Internet access will be plus. Is it possible to find a decent accomodation for less than 175 per night .. I am looking at kelly's inn but it is at the west side. If I can find a place at the South entrance, that will be better.
While at it, if you have any ideas, suggestions for me for splitting the time, any hidden gems to see ... please pass it along.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 2 Kids Vacation Place
- 3 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 4 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 5 Boston waterfront Italian
- 6 Napa valley getaway
- 7 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 8 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 9 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 10 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 11 Day in Spokane
- 12 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 13 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 14 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 15 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 16 Desert Southwest
- 17 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 18 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 19 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 23 First time, Best business class?
- 24 What to pack
- 25 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
Hi fellow travelers,