Hi fellow travelers,
Our family of 5 (kids 10, 7, 7) will be going to Teton and yellowstone from 26th June for 7 to 10 days. We are driving from Breckenridge, Colardo (though we are from FL .. but will be in Colorado the week of 19th to 26th). I would love to stay inside the park but my husband is adament that he needs comfy bedding and good bathroom and electric kettle (to make tea and stuff). I do not think that I can find it inside the park. We need an affordable place to stay close to the park so we are not driving a lot every day. May be I can stay 5 days at each place or split anyway we want to. Having Internet access will be plus. Is it possible to find a decent accomodation for less than 175 per night .. I am looking at kelly's inn but it is at the west side. If I can find a place at the South entrance, that will be better.
While at it, if you have any ideas, suggestions for me for splitting the time, any hidden gems to see ... please pass it along.
Thanks a lot.
Lodging near Yellowstone and/or Teton national park
Hi fellow travelers,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 4 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Door County Suggestions
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 12 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 13 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 18 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions