Does anyone have any suggestions for moderate priced lodging in the LAX area? The only requirements are that it is clean and has an airport shuttle. Thanks.
Lodging near LAX
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 3 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 4 Hana from the aiport
- 5 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 6 from Moab to Bryce
- 7 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 10 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 11 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 12 Las Vegas in March
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 15 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Hana hotels in August
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 23 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 24 Berkshires
- 25 Spring Break in Charleston