Hi a friend and I are planning a trip to Ikea in New Haven and since it's a 3 hour drive we thought it would be nice for an overnight. We will be two middle age ladies interested in very nice accomodations, a great restaurant and a really good bar. We'll shop until we drop then we want to unwind. Any suggestions? Ikea is located on Sargent Dr. in New Haven. Many thanks.
Lodging near Ikea
View all United States activity »
- 1 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 2 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 5 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 RIP Judy Rogers
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?