Our son is going to school in East Haddam this fall. When we visited the school this summer we stayed in a wonderful B&B in East Haddam, Bishopsgate Inn. However, when we take the other kids up to visit for long weekends I would like to find something more reasonably priced. Any suggestions?
Lodging near East Haddam
- 1 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 2 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 3 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 4 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 5 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 6 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 7 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 8 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 9 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 10 Key West at Christmas time
- 11 Small Sofas
- 12 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 13 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 14 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 15 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 16 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 17 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 18 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 19 Trying To Find a Place
- 20 romantic colorado trip
- 21 Fourth of July Weekend
- 22 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 23 Fires in Colorado
- 24 Marcola?
- 25 Updates from Hanalei