We are traveling from Yosemite down to Kings Canyon and the onto Kernville. We are traveling on motocycles. Our needs aren't all that special but we prefer restaurant on premises or walking distance. A parking lot close to room is also a plus. Stay in the park or close to entrance to park.? Any suggestions or personal experiences appreciated.
Lodging King's Canyon - Sequoia
- 1 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 2 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 3 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 6 Using public transit in San Diego
- 7 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 8 Williamsburg VA
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 A Visit to Charleston
- 12 Restos in Boca Raton
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 17 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 18 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 19 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 20 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 21 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 Boston Area College Tour