Church youth group on a tight budget is taking a caravan trip from Missouri to Pensacola, FL. There will be 15 teens and 4 adults. They will be staying for 3 nights in Pensacola. Any ideas on where they might stay?
Lodging in Pensacola, FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 2 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 6 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 7 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 8 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 9 Two airports to choose from?
- 10 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 layover
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 15 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 16 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 17 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 18 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 19 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 22 Road trip itinerary
- 23 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 24 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 25 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip