Has anyone stayed at the Beldon Chalet in Glacier National Park? I will be traveling with my husband and adult sons next June. On the western side of the park, I've booked one of Beldon Chalet's cottages because it seems very reasonable and well-located. However, I understand that both the hotel and the cottages are quite noisy because they are so close to the train station. I haven't yet booked any rooms in the east part of the park but would like to stay on that side for a few nights as well , to take advantage of the hiking. Do you have any recommendations? Thank you.
Lodging in Glacier National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 2 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 3 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 4 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 5 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 6 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 7 Colorado trip
- 8 Cape cod and Acadia
- 9 First visit in New Mexico
- 10 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 11 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 12 Maine in latter half of September
- 13 Grand Marais?
- 14 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 15 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 16 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 17 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 18 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 19 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 20 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 21 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 22 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 23 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 24 Grand Teton in October
- 25 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget