Has anyone stayed at the Beldon Chalet in Glacier National Park? I will be traveling with my husband and adult sons next June. On the western side of the park, I've booked one of Beldon Chalet's cottages because it seems very reasonable and well-located. However, I understand that both the hotel and the cottages are quite noisy because they are so close to the train station. I haven't yet booked any rooms in the east part of the park but would like to stay on that side for a few nights as well , to take advantage of the hiking. Do you have any recommendations? Thank you.
Lodging in Glacier National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Richmond highlights?
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Broadway this week
- 6 Washington DC in Spring?
- 7 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 New York, New York...
- 17 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 18 trains in Europe
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 24 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 25 Cedar Point / Put In Bay