We have two families going to Door County and would like to stay all together if possible. We are only going for 4 nights and most cottages only rent weekly. We really like the Fish Creek area because it is a good location if we want to walk around town or to the beach, etc. I was looking at Evergreen Hill Condos and the Hilltop Inn. Does anyone have an opinion on these or any other place that would be nice?
Lodging in Door County
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 4 Active Vacation
- 5 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 6 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 7 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 8 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 9 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 10 Portland, OR hotel question
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Northern California in February
- 13 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 14 Mother Daughter Trip
- 15 Yosemite in Winter
- 16 Florida or caribbean
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 Orlando in March
- 19 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 20 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 21 Miami Marlins
- 22 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 25 Quick SoCal question