I'll be visiting San Diego with my daughter in October to look at UC San Diego and University of San Diego. We have never been to the city. Any advice on whether to stay in La Jolla or more toward the Mission Valley area? Just wondering which would be more interesting in our down time in terms of restaurants, shops, etc. I have a preference for Hilton properties due to points. We're staying two nights before heading to the LA to see more schools. Thanks!
Lodging for San Diego college visits
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 Best places to move to Florida?
- 7 West Coast Bound End of March
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 10 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 11 Oahu ideas
- 12 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 13 Key Largo, FL
- 14 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 15 Death Valley in June
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 18 San Diego grocery stores
- 19 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 23 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 24 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 25 Buy GoPro Hero3