My husband and I are driving a loop from Portland down the Oregon coast to about Crescent City or so then over to Ashland, Bend and back to Portland. It will be the end of August to the first week in September; about 10 days. We have lodging for all our stops except for the redwood forest area/southern tip of our journey. I've been considering Brookings and Crescent City but just haven't found something I like yet. I'm looking for an inn or cabin or motel. We aren't real picky. I would appreciate any thoughts, ideas on lodging for this part of our trip. Thanks.
Lodging for redwood forest trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 3 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 8 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 9 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 10 St. Augustine, Florida
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Where should I move to?
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 18 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 19 Fripp island
- 20 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 21 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 24 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 25 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan