My husband and I are driving a loop from Portland down the Oregon coast to about Crescent City or so then over to Ashland, Bend and back to Portland. It will be the end of August to the first week in September; about 10 days. We have lodging for all our stops except for the redwood forest area/southern tip of our journey. I've been considering Brookings and Crescent City but just haven't found something I like yet. I'm looking for an inn or cabin or motel. We aren't real picky. I would appreciate any thoughts, ideas on lodging for this part of our trip. Thanks.
Lodging for redwood forest trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Denver in a half day
- 19 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 20 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 23 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March