My husband and I are driving a loop from Portland down the Oregon coast to about Crescent City or so then over to Ashland, Bend and back to Portland. It will be the end of August to the first week in September; about 10 days. We have lodging for all our stops except for the redwood forest area/southern tip of our journey. I've been considering Brookings and Crescent City but just haven't found something I like yet. I'm looking for an inn or cabin or motel. We aren't real picky. I would appreciate any thoughts, ideas on lodging for this part of our trip. Thanks.
Lodging for redwood forest trip
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 3 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 4 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 5 Updates from Hanalei
- 6 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 7 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 8 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 9 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 10 Trying To Find a Place
- 11 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 14 Key West at Christmas time
- 15 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 16 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 17 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 18 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 19 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 20 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 23 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 24 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 25 Driving from Kentucky to Florida