Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scared of flying? University research project needs YOU
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Nova Star
- 4 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 5 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 6 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 7 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 8 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 9 4 Days in LV
- 10 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 11 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 12 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 13 October in Colorado
- 14 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 15 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 16 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 17 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 18 Visiting Cape Code, MA
- 19 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 20 myrtle beach
- 21 Hilton Head
- 22 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 24 SF Cable Cars
- 25 Seth Michael Goldstein New Bie Here