Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 2 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 3 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 4 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 First Trip to Texas -
- 7 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 10 New Hampshire
- 11 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 12 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 15 Beaches in Florida
- 16 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 17 Nashville Questions
- 18 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Downtown Chicago
- 21 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 22 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 23 Charleston Hotel Question
- 24 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 25 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?