Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 2 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 3 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 6 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 7 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 8 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 9 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 10 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 11 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 12 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 13 Grand Canyon to LA
- 14 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 15 Where to stay in NYC
- 16 Death Valley
- 17 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 18 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 19 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 20 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 21 Nashville 2016
- 22 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 23 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 24 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 25 Colorado - Photography