Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Lodging (etc.) for Yellowstone/Tetons trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 2 New York City - apartment locations
- 3 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 4 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 5 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 6 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 7 Girls' Getaway
- 8 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 9 Car Rental in Sedona
- 10 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 11 NYC hotel/July
- 12 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 13 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 14 new york subway help please
- 15 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 16 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 17 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 18 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 19 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 20 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 21 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 22 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 23 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 24 NYC with my 13 year old
- 25 Las Vegas must sees