Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 2 Parking fine
- 3 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 4 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 5 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 6 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 7 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 8 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 9 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 10 Places to stay in TX...?
- 11 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 12 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 13 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 14 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 15 Pittsburgh Trip
- 16 11 days SE coast road trip
- 17 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 18 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 19 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 20 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 21 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/pokemon-emerald-cheats/
- 22 Road trip from and back to New York
- 23 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 24 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 25 resort hotel in downtown San Diego