Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Lodging (etc.) for Yellowstone/Tetons trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 2 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 3 Alaska restaurant prices
- 4 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 5 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 6 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 7 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 8 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 9 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 10 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 11 Daytona Beach and ??
- 12 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 13 Beach holiday with baby
- 14 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 15 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 16 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 17 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 18 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 19 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 20 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 21 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 22 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 23 Grand Marais?
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle