Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Lodging (etc.) for Yellowstone/Tetons trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 2 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 3 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 4 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 Middle America in October
- 9 New York City Christmas Trip
- 10 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 11 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 12 visit to HIghLine
- 13 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 14 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 15 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 16 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 20 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 23 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?