Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 No Spam this morning!!
- 4 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 5 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 6 Honeymoon on PCH
- 7 Ideas for New York
- 8 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 9 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 10 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 11 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 12 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 13 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 14 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 15 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 16 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 17 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 18 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 19 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 20 Help us choose a hotel
- 21 Magic Show
- 22 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 23 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017