Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Lodging (etc.) for Yellowstone/Tetons trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 2 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 3 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 4 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 5 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 6 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 7 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 8 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 9 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 12 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 13 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 14 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 15 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 California San Diego area lodging
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell