Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://boostupmuscles.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 3 Do you want surprising gift cards?
- 4 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 5 http://fitnesssteer.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 6 Fix Spyware Problem
- 7 Are you looking customized cleaning service?
- 8 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 9 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/skin-opulent
- 10 3 Advanced Tips Loose Man Breasts Fast
- 11 Choose An Antispyware Program Download
- 12 You have earned an associated
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 14 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 15 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 16 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 17 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 18 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 21 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 22 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 23 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 24 OHare car service north suburbs
- 25 Yellowstone