Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 2 Auto train tips?
- 3 Nashville 2016
- 4 Hotels Houston
- 5 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 6 I40 East in November
- 7 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 8 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 9 My CA itinerary
- 10 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 11 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 12 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 13 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 15 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Grand Canyon to LA
- 18 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 19 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 20 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 21 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 22 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 23 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 24 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 25 Where to stay in NYC