Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Lodging (etc.) for Yellowstone/Tetons trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 2 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 6 From Seattle airport to the city
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 12 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 New York City Christmas Trip
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip