Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Lodging (etc.) for Yellowstone/Tetons trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California
- 2 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 3 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 4 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 5 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 6 Cross Country RV Trip
- 7 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 8 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 9 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 10 Universal Orlando
- 11 Florida or caribbean
- 12 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 13 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 16 Deep South sept 2015
- 17 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 18 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 19 New England September
- 20 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 21 Active Vacation
- 22 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 23 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 24 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 25 Weekend road trip from Omaha