Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Lodging (etc.) for Yellowstone/Tetons trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 3 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 4 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 8 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 9 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 10 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 11 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 12 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 13 best area to stay in san diego
- 14 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 15 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 16 Two airports to choose from?
- 17 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 layover
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 21 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 22 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 23 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?