Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Lodging (etc.) for Yellowstone/Tetons trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worst Restaurants in America
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 4 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 5 What's new on Maui?
- 6 Broadway choices
- 7 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 8 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 9 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 10 Question About Sealodge
- 11 Yosemite Lodging
- 12 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 New England Skiing
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 19 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 20 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 21 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 22 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 23 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?