Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 2 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 3 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 4 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 5 Depot Bay OR
- 6 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 7 Glacier National Park in September
- 8 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 9 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 10 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 11 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 12 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 13 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 14 New Software
- 15 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 16 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 17 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 18 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 19 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 20 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 21 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 24 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 25 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view