Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 2 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 3 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 4 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 5 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 6 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 7 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 8 Mystic CT
- 9 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 10 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 13 A June trip to Kauai
- 14 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 15 Your favourite places in New York City
- 16 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 17 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 18 Orlando - condoleances
- 19 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 20 1st trip to Colorado
- 21 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 22 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 23 Napa Valley Hotel
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 Thanksgiving Day in NYC