Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 2 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 3 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 4 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 5 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 6 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 7 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 8 NYC with wheelchair
- 9 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 10 New Orleans logistics
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 13 Hilton Head
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 16 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 17 louisiana bayou
- 18 The Adolphus
- 19 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 25 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015