Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 3 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 4 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 7 MN lake home rental needed
- 8 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 9 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 12 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 15 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 16 blue ridge parkway?
- 17 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 18 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 19 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 20 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 21 Wedding gifts?
- 22 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 23 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 24 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 25 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15