Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 2 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 3 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 4 Budget NYC hotel
- 5 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 6 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 7 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 8 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 9 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 10 San Francisco and Napa
- 11 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 12 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 13 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 14 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 15 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 16 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 17 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 18 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 19 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 20 Relocating to the Deep South
- 21 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 22 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 23 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 south west family trip itinerary