Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 2 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 3 Layover
- 4 Seattle?
- 5 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 6 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 11 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 12 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 November redwoods trip
- 15 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 16 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 17 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 18 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 19 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 20 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 21 Wedding gifts?
- 22 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 23 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 24 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 25 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC