Heading out for a week 6/29-7/6 with husband and 11 & 9 yo kids.
Which hotel in West Yellowstone is better: Three Bear Lodge or Holiday Inn?
In Teton Village: Hotel Terra or Teton Mountain Lodge?
And how would you split the trip in terms of nights in each location? We have a special needs child so will not be as ambitious as many heading on this trip, and white water rafting etc is out. Manageable hikes and awesome wildlife touring main goals. Is there a tour company in either/both of the parks you'd recommend?
Any other must do activities in the area (excluding the obvious in the parks)? Any really good or fun for kids restaurant recommendations?
thanks so much!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 2 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 3 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 4 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 5 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Boston waterfront Italian
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 First time, Best business class?
- 10 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 11 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 12 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 13 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 14 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 15 Zion and Bryce in July
- 16 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 17 Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 21 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 22 Kids Vacation Place
- 23 Desert Southwest
- 24 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 25 US-Canada road trip help