I am going to book lodging for June 2014 sometime this week for Custer State Park. I am having a difficult time deciding which place to stay. Any opinions of this place for lodging and/or location, etc. Sylvan Lake, Game Lodge, Blue Bell, or Legion Lake?? Will be here 4 or 5 night and then on to Yellowstone.
Lodging @ Custer State Park--Which one??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 2 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 3 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 4 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 5 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 6 West Coast Road Trip
- 7 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 8 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 9 East Coast Road Trip
- 10 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 11 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 Pirateland SC
- 16 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 17 San Diego with Kids
- 18 Metro Card Options
- 19 Maui itinerary
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 22 getting around DC
- 23 California
- 24 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island