We are planning a trip in September of this year to Moab. I have been watching airfare and checking hotels. I am surprized to find alot of the hotels are booked already. There is a skydive jump festival going on, a bike thing and on top of , that Sat. is free parks day. I am seriously thinking of backing it up a week. My question is...can you recommend some hotels/motels. I have looked on Tripadvisor already and have got the names of some...like I said ....not alot left. so if I change it what are some good places? Most important is the location to the parks and restaurants. We don't need fancy, just clean. I know Moab is pricey so just a clean place to sleep and not a long drive at the end of the day from Arches and Canyonlands(mostly Canyonlands). Thanks! Gail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 5 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 9 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 10 WISCONSIN
- 11 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 12 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 25 Dining in D.C.