We are planning a trip in September of this year to Moab. I have been watching airfare and checking hotels. I am surprized to find alot of the hotels are booked already. There is a skydive jump festival going on, a bike thing and on top of , that Sat. is free parks day. I am seriously thinking of backing it up a week. My question is...can you recommend some hotels/motels. I have looked on Tripadvisor already and have got the names of some...like I said ....not alot left. so if I change it what are some good places? Most important is the location to the parks and restaurants. We don't need fancy, just clean. I know Moab is pricey so just a clean place to sleep and not a long drive at the end of the day from Arches and Canyonlands(mostly Canyonlands). Thanks! Gail
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 3 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 4 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 7 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 12 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 13 Rockport, MA dining?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Princeville in January
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE