We are planning a trip in September of this year to Moab. I have been watching airfare and checking hotels. I am surprized to find alot of the hotels are booked already. There is a skydive jump festival going on, a bike thing and on top of , that Sat. is free parks day. I am seriously thinking of backing it up a week. My question is...can you recommend some hotels/motels. I have looked on Tripadvisor already and have got the names of some...like I said ....not alot left. so if I change it what are some good places? Most important is the location to the parks and restaurants. We don't need fancy, just clean. I know Moab is pricey so just a clean place to sleep and not a long drive at the end of the day from Arches and Canyonlands(mostly Canyonlands). Thanks! Gail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 12 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 USA with a 3 year old
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Universal studios/Orlando