We are planning a trip in September of this year to Moab. I have been watching airfare and checking hotels. I am surprized to find alot of the hotels are booked already. There is a skydive jump festival going on, a bike thing and on top of , that Sat. is free parks day. I am seriously thinking of backing it up a week. My question is...can you recommend some hotels/motels. I have looked on Tripadvisor already and have got the names of some...like I said ....not alot left. so if I change it what are some good places? Most important is the location to the parks and restaurants. We don't need fancy, just clean. I know Moab is pricey so just a clean place to sleep and not a long drive at the end of the day from Arches and Canyonlands(mostly Canyonlands). Thanks! Gail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 2 Houston in September
- 3 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 4 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 5 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 6 late-night DC restaurant
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 11 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 12 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 15 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!