driving from Manchester airport to Franconia, NH around noon on Oct 1.Never been there before. Can anyone recommend a place for lunch ? Fodor's tour book is not much help, nor is Trip Advisor.
local help, please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 2 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 3 California
- 4 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 5 What time is it?
- 6 Oahu
- 7 Disney World Florida moderate hotel ?
- 8 Newport Restaurants
- 9 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 10 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 11 getting around DC
- 12 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 13 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 14 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 15 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 16 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 17 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 18 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 19 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 22 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 23 Vermont trip report - photos and captions
- 24 Oregon Scenic Road Trip from Crater Lake to Portland, Oregon
- 25 Going to Grand Canyon North Rim 2 days, then Bryce (or Zion)