I appreciate many helpful posts about an upcoming Oct trip to NH and Me. I have gotten enough info to concern me about lobster restaurants being closed after Oct 1. we plan to drive the coast of Maine during the first week of Oct. Is there a good lobster house on the coast somewhere near Camden that will be open the first week of Oct ?
local help on a lobster house on coast in Oct
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 2 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 3 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 6 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 9 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 10 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 11 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 12 San Francisco - mid October
- 13 denver to badlands
- 14 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 15 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 24 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?