I appreciate many helpful posts about an upcoming Oct trip to NH and Me. I have gotten enough info to concern me about lobster restaurants being closed after Oct 1. we plan to drive the coast of Maine during the first week of Oct. Is there a good lobster house on the coast somewhere near Camden that will be open the first week of Oct ?
local help on a lobster house on coast in Oct
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 2 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 3 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 4 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 7 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Door County Suggestions
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 15 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 16 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 17 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 NYC theatre broadway
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's