We are travelling to Maine the last weekend in April, via Boston Airport, and want to eat at the traditional lobster pounds, hard shell lobsters, outside at the picnic benches. Are any pounds open this weekend? We have travelled to Maine on two other occasions, once in early October and once in Mid-May and both times enjoyed an abundance of lobster on paper plates outside in all weather conditions. We are going as far north as Brunswick, ME, but could be persuaded to go further, if a traditional lobster pound is open for business this weekend.
Lobster Wanted April 27-29th in Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 5 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 13 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 14 St Patrick's renovations
- 15 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 20 From Seattle airport to the city
- 21 General Utah planning questions
- 22 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 23 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM