I'm flying into Manchester around noon on Tuesday. Can you suggest a good place for a lobster lunch?. Also are there sights in Manchester worth a quick look?
Lobster rolls in Manchester, NH
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 2 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 3 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 4 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 5 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 9 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 10 St. Simon, Georgia
- 11 Looking for Next Destination
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 14 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 15 Moving to New Jersey
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 18 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 19 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 20 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 21 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 24 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of