I'm flying into Manchester around noon on Tuesday. Can you suggest a good place for a lobster lunch?. Also are there sights in Manchester worth a quick look?
Lobster rolls in Manchester, NH
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah National Parks Help
- 2 Amazing trip from Sacramento to Yellowstone via a 9 state, 4,274 mile scenic route..
- 3 best places to stay between colorado springs and snow mass
- 4 Newport or Laguna Beach, CA, hotel before a morning meeting in Irvine?
- 5 route 302
- 6 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 7 Washington
- 8 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 9 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 10 Portland and the Coast - a Couple of Questions
- 11 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 12 Lake to rent a cabin on...anywhere in the US!
- 13 Glacier National Park Late September
- 14 Quimby House Inn or Cromwell Harbor for lodging in Bar Harbor?
- 15 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 16 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 17 Boston
- 18 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 19 Canyon de Chelly, AZ vs Bisti Wilderness Area, NM
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Lake Powell
- 22 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 23 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 24 Outdoorsy family visiting OR Coast to Portland
- 25 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19