Visiting Providence, Newport Beach, and Boston next week. i'd like to sample a lobster roll in each place and would like to have your recommendation where the locals go.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 2 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 3 Alcatrez sold out
- 4 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 5 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 6 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 7 WA to CT
- 8 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 9 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 10 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 11 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 12 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 13 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 14 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 15 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 16 Maine weather and temps
- 17 L.A. and Sequoia
- 18 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 19 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 20 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 21 Broadway
- 22 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 23 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 24 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 25 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami