I've seen your posts on the forum pages and you seem so knowledgeable of the city. I have only visited St. Louis once, with my best friend to see a play at the Fox theatre in 2007. I have been working for several weeks on an itinerary for a "Surprise Road Trip" for my kids, ages 9 and 11.
I have been so excited as I have made my lists, "things to do", places "not to miss"... and then...
I read that St. Louis is consistently voted the "most dangerous city in the US"...
Now, I'm panicking.
Please shed some light on this for me. I lived in Memphis for four years and I am only two and a half hours north of New Orleans, so I definitely have visited big cities... but this statistic has frightened me.
Can you please help ease my mind?
I am a "detail" person... the more I have, the better...
Where to stay, where to stay away from, where to visit... etc....
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Chicago
- 2 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 3 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Road trip around Washington DC
- 6 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 7 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 8 Help me with this
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 Utah trip Itinerary
- 13 Houston MetroRail
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Dining in St. Louis
- 18 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 19 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 20 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 21 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 22 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 23 New Orleans
- 24 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 25 Oregon road trip