I've seen your posts on the forum pages and you seem so knowledgeable of the city. I have only visited St. Louis once, with my best friend to see a play at the Fox theatre in 2007. I have been working for several weeks on an itinerary for a "Surprise Road Trip" for my kids, ages 9 and 11.
I have been so excited as I have made my lists, "things to do", places "not to miss"... and then...
I read that St. Louis is consistently voted the "most dangerous city in the US"...
Now, I'm panicking.
Please shed some light on this for me. I lived in Memphis for four years and I am only two and a half hours north of New Orleans, so I definitely have visited big cities... but this statistic has frightened me.
Can you please help ease my mind?
I am a "detail" person... the more I have, the better...
Where to stay, where to stay away from, where to visit... etc....
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway
- 2 Week motorcycle ride
- 3 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 4 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 5 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 6 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 7 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 8 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 9 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 10 Traveling across the US
- 11 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 12 Not enough time, i guess..
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 14 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 15 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 16 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 17 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 18 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father
- 19 4 Days in Juneau?
- 20 South Dakota "base camp"
- 21 Colorado Family whitewater rafting
- 22 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 23 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 24 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons
- 25 Maine weather and temps