I've seen your posts on the forum pages and you seem so knowledgeable of the city. I have only visited St. Louis once, with my best friend to see a play at the Fox theatre in 2007. I have been working for several weeks on an itinerary for a "Surprise Road Trip" for my kids, ages 9 and 11.
I have been so excited as I have made my lists, "things to do", places "not to miss"... and then...
I read that St. Louis is consistently voted the "most dangerous city in the US"...
Now, I'm panicking.
Please shed some light on this for me. I lived in Memphis for four years and I am only two and a half hours north of New Orleans, so I definitely have visited big cities... but this statistic has frightened me.
Can you please help ease my mind?
I am a "detail" person... the more I have, the better...
Where to stay, where to stay away from, where to visit... etc....
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 2 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 5 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 6 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 7 Rhode Island Get Away
- 8 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 9 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 10 Vancouver to Washington State
- 11 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 Glacier National Park 2018
- 14 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 15 Adirondacks trip repot
- 16 New England Tour
- 17 Carmel CA lodging
- 18 Driving CA 395
- 19 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 20 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 21 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 22 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 23 Maui and Kauai
- 24 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 25 Hawaii wedding