I've seen your posts on the forum pages and you seem so knowledgeable of the city. I have only visited St. Louis once, with my best friend to see a play at the Fox theatre in 2007. I have been working for several weeks on an itinerary for a "Surprise Road Trip" for my kids, ages 9 and 11.
I have been so excited as I have made my lists, "things to do", places "not to miss"... and then...
I read that St. Louis is consistently voted the "most dangerous city in the US"...
Now, I'm panicking.
Please shed some light on this for me. I lived in Memphis for four years and I am only two and a half hours north of New Orleans, so I definitely have visited big cities... but this statistic has frightened me.
Can you please help ease my mind?
I am a "detail" person... the more I have, the better...
Where to stay, where to stay away from, where to visit... etc....
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 2 Short weekend in Seattle
- 3 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 4 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 5 New England itinerary help
- 6 Deep South Road Trip Nov 2016
- 7 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 8 Immigrating to Colorado
- 9 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 10 Finding Steve Perry
- 11 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 12 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 13 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 14 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 15 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 16 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 17 Cross-Country trip advice
- 18 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 19 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 20 South Beach in October
- 21 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 22 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 23 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 24 las vegas anyone
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food