I've seen your posts on the forum pages and you seem so knowledgeable of the city. I have only visited St. Louis once, with my best friend to see a play at the Fox theatre in 2007. I have been working for several weeks on an itinerary for a "Surprise Road Trip" for my kids, ages 9 and 11.
I have been so excited as I have made my lists, "things to do", places "not to miss"... and then...
I read that St. Louis is consistently voted the "most dangerous city in the US"...
Now, I'm panicking.
Please shed some light on this for me. I lived in Memphis for four years and I am only two and a half hours north of New Orleans, so I definitely have visited big cities... but this statistic has frightened me.
Can you please help ease my mind?
I am a "detail" person... the more I have, the better...
Where to stay, where to stay away from, where to visit... etc....
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide...
Liz5959, help request from a tourist!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 2 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 Texas
- 5 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 6 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 7 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 8 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 9 Universal Orlando
- 10 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 11 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 12 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 13 Hotels Philly
- 14 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 15 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 16 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 20 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 21 California
- 22 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 25 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York