I've seen your posts on the forum pages and you seem so knowledgeable of the city. I have only visited St. Louis once, with my best friend to see a play at the Fox theatre in 2007. I have been working for several weeks on an itinerary for a "Surprise Road Trip" for my kids, ages 9 and 11.
I have been so excited as I have made my lists, "things to do", places "not to miss"... and then...
I read that St. Louis is consistently voted the "most dangerous city in the US"...
Now, I'm panicking.
Please shed some light on this for me. I lived in Memphis for four years and I am only two and a half hours north of New Orleans, so I definitely have visited big cities... but this statistic has frightened me.
Can you please help ease my mind?
I am a "detail" person... the more I have, the better...
Where to stay, where to stay away from, where to visit... etc....
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 2 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 3 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 4 cruising the Mississippi river
- 5 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 6 Offgrid SC Tree House Adventure - Video
- 7 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 8 Your favourite places in New York City
- 9 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 10 Juneau cruise stop
- 11 Niagara Falls.
- 12 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 13 Trip Starting from New York
- 14 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 15 New England Canada Road Trip
- 16 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 17 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 24 Nilichik Ak.
- 25 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport