I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 2 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 3 20 Days Road Trip
- 4 Briefly, in WNY
- 5 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 6 Denver to Yellowstone
- 7 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 10 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 11 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 12 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 13 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 14 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 15 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 16 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 17 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 18 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 19 hotel in NYC
- 20 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 21 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 22 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 23 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 24 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 25 A week in Ohau - what to do?