I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Live and Work in America??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 2 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Seattle: Something Different?
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 Park City ideas
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 12 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 16 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 17 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 18 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 19 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 20 ONP help
- 21 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 22 California road trip
- 23 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 24 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 25 Berkshires in late October