I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Live and Work in America??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 2 Boston area -- nature
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 5 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 6 New York city--best time to visit??
- 7 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 16 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 17 Maui Luau?
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)