I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Live and Work in America??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 2 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 3 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 4 Dinner in Miami
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 10 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 11 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 14 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 15 Tipping advice
- 16 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 17 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 19 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 Christmas weather?
- 22 Big island itinerary
- 23 New York City and New England
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 Flying from LA to Massachusetts