I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 2 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 3 Bed and Breakfast
- 4 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 5 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 6 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 7 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 8 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 9 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 10 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 11 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 12 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 13 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 14 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 15 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 19 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 20 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 21 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 22 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 23 OHare car service north suburbs
- 24 Yellowstone
- 25 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona