I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Live and Work in America??
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Grand Canyon in March?
- 25 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island