I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Live and Work in America??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 3 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 4 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 5 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 6 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 9 best area to stay in san diego
- 10 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 11 San Francisco - mid October
- 12 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 13 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 18 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 19 Denver 1 day in denver
- 20 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)