I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 2 Sacramento Hotel
- 3 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 4 USA family tour
- 5 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 8 Philly Itinerary Help
- 9 4 days road trip southern New England
- 10 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 11 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 12 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 15 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 16 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 17 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 18 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 19 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 20 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 21 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 22 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 23 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 24 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 25 Costco Travel