I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 2 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 3 Road trip From St.louis to South Dakota. Is it Safe?
- 4 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 5 Cape Cod
- 6 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 7 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 8 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 9 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 10 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 11 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 12 reliable transportation across florida
- 13 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 14 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 15 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 16 Las Vegas loop
- 17 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 18 Redwood National Forest
- 19 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 20 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 21 Uber and Miami
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 24 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 25 camping in the Finger Lakes region