I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO Technical HELPLINE
- 2 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 3 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 4 Travel Itinerary Template
- 5 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 6 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 7 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 8 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 9 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 10 10 Days in Maine
- 11 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 12 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 13 sugestions
- 14 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 15 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 More problems for Big Sur
- 18 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 21 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 22 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 23 Las Vegas trip report
- 24 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 25 Boston area hotels