I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Live and Work in America??
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 3 Airport luggage tamparing
- 4 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 7 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 8 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 12 How to plan San Diego trip
- 13 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 14 Washington Wineries
- 15 California, Northern
- 16 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 19 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 20 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 21 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 24 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego