I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Live and Work in America??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 2 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 3 Romantic destination in the US
- 4 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 5 Moving out of states from Florida
- 6 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 7 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 8 family road trip
- 9 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 10 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning
- 12 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 15 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 16 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 19 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 20 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 25 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston