I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arlington funeral plans
- 2 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 3 NY State Assembly Internship
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 White Christmas
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 10 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 11 Grand Canyon
- 12 San Francisco and Napa
- 13 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 14 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 15 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 16 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 17 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 18 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 19 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 20 Midway point
- 21 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 22 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 23 New York City
- 24 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 25 Relocating to the Deep South