I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 3 9-10 day trip to WA
- 4 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 5 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 6 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 7 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 8 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 9 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 10 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 11 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 12 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 13 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 14 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 15 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 16 Atlanta With Toddler
- 17 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 18 NYC For The Day
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 21 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 22 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 23 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 24 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 25 Turo?