We are driving from Little Rock to Asheville, NC in March. 7 women including 4 teenagers. We are planning to stop in Nashville for 2 nights and don't know what area to stay in. Any hotel or condo choices would be appreciated also!
Little rock to Asheville, NC, with stop in Nashville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 3 adams morgan - safety
- 4 Morning in miami
- 5 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 6 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 7 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 8 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 11 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 15 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 16 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 17 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 18 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 19 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 US Southwest