Since we're going to Springfield, Missouri on July 2 to visit with relatives for a couple of days, we decided to tag on a trip to Little Rock, Arkansas to see the Clinton Library. We will be there from July 5 to July 7 or 8 and then driving back to Missouri to see the relatives before we fly hime on the 10th. Given that it's a quick trip, is 2 days enough to see the library and some of Little Rock or should we stretch it to 3?Also, the full days we will be in Little Rock are Saturday, Sunday and possibly Monday. Best day to see the library? What else would you recommend seeing in Little Rock? Thanks!
Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 2 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 3 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 4 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 5 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 6 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 9 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 10 Road Trip
- 11 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 12 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 13 Road trip itinerary
- 14 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 best area to stay in san diego
- 17 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 24 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 25 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers