Since we're going to Springfield, Missouri on July 2 to visit with relatives for a couple of days, we decided to tag on a trip to Little Rock, Arkansas to see the Clinton Library. We will be there from July 5 to July 7 or 8 and then driving back to Missouri to see the relatives before we fly hime on the 10th. Given that it's a quick trip, is 2 days enough to see the library and some of Little Rock or should we stretch it to 3?Also, the full days we will be in Little Rock are Saturday, Sunday and possibly Monday. Best day to see the library? What else would you recommend seeing in Little Rock? Thanks!
Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 3 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 4 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 5 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 6 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 7 Miami Marlins
- 8 Florida or caribbean
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 California
- 11 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 12 Northern California in February
- 13 New England September
- 14 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 15 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 16 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 17 Ackislander
- 18 Universal Orlando
- 19 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 20 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 21 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 24 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip