My wife and I are travelling from New Hampshire to New Jersey in a few days, and are interested in seeing White flower Farm in Litchfield CT. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel/motel/B&B in the area? What else is there to do or see in this area? We especially enjoy hiking, and discovering interesting, inexpensive restaurants.
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 6 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 7 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 10 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 Meredith New Hampshire
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 17 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 18 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 19 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 20 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 21 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 24 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 25 NYC