Can anyone give me some information about the limo hire company New York Stories - The Limo Tour. http://www.limotours.com/
My family is planning a trip to NYC this Christmas/new years as a special treat we were wanting to hire a limo for airport transfers and a city tour. These guys quote a very reasonable price. But as we are from Australia we don't want to get ripped off or stranded somewhere if the driver didn't show up.
I have also tried to look for some recommendations about them but cant seem to find any.
Limo Tours NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 NYC Clubs for live music
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 9 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 10 Alaska railroad?
- 11 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 14 Itinerary opinions
- 15 Calgary to Banff
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 18 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 21 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 22 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 23 Our perfect day in Key West
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska