Can anyone give me some information about the limo hire company New York Stories - The Limo Tour. http://www.limotours.com/
My family is planning a trip to NYC this Christmas/new years as a special treat we were wanting to hire a limo for airport transfers and a city tour. These guys quote a very reasonable price. But as we are from Australia we don't want to get ripped off or stranded somewhere if the driver didn't show up.
I have also tried to look for some recommendations about them but cant seem to find any.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 2 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 3 Yosemite Hike
- 4 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 5 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 6 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 7 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 8 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 9 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 10 The District by Hilton Club
- 11 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 12 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 13 Acadia National Park
- 14 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 15 Anniversary destination
- 16 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 17 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 18 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 19 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 20 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 21 4th of July in Chicago
- 22 Visiting New York State
- 23 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 24 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust