Can anyone give me some information about the limo hire company New York Stories - The Limo Tour. http://www.limotours.com/
My family is planning a trip to NYC this Christmas/new years as a special treat we were wanting to hire a limo for airport transfers and a city tour. These guys quote a very reasonable price. But as we are from Australia we don't want to get ripped off or stranded somewhere if the driver didn't show up.
I have also tried to look for some recommendations about them but cant seem to find any.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley
- 2 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 5 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 6 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 7 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 8 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 9 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 10 Nashville 2016
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 13 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 14 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 15 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 16 Colorado - Photography
- 17 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 18 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 19 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 20 Where to stay in NYC
- 21 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 22 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 23 motorcycle ride
- 24 Hotel Monaco
- 25 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!