Can anyone give me some information about the limo hire company New York Stories - The Limo Tour. http://www.limotours.com/
My family is planning a trip to NYC this Christmas/new years as a special treat we were wanting to hire a limo for airport transfers and a city tour. These guys quote a very reasonable price. But as we are from Australia we don't want to get ripped off or stranded somewhere if the driver didn't show up.
I have also tried to look for some recommendations about them but cant seem to find any.
Limo Tours NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas in March
- 2 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 4 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 5 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 6 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 7 Montana- what are must see places?
- 8 Utah 2
- 9 Orlando parks advice
- 10 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 11 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 12 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 13 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 14 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 15 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 16 California San Diego area lodging
- 17 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 18 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 19 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 23 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 24 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 25 Best to do list on Hawaii