Can anyone give me some information about the limo hire company New York Stories - The Limo Tour. http://www.limotours.com/
My family is planning a trip to NYC this Christmas/new years as a special treat we were wanting to hire a limo for airport transfers and a city tour. These guys quote a very reasonable price. But as we are from Australia we don't want to get ripped off or stranded somewhere if the driver didn't show up.
I have also tried to look for some recommendations about them but cant seem to find any.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 2 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 3 louisiana bayou
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 8 The Adolphus
- 9 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 10 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 13 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 14 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 15 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 18 New Orleans logistics
- 19 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 20 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 21 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 22 North Oregon Coast touring
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 24 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 25 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !