We are flying to LA in Feb and heading to Capistrano Beach. This is a Saturday. Does anyone know of a reliable limo/van service that we could use for transport and then do car rental at our destination?
OR - can you reassure me that driving out of LA and back the following Saturday will not be too bad for the average tourist! We would just as soon rent the car there but don't want to be snagged in awful traffic or have trouble finding out way in and out. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 pogo games launch CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 3 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 4 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 5 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 6 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 7 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 10 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 11 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 16 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 17 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 18 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 19 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 20 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 21 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 22 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 23 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 24 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 25 Restaurant Recs in Boston