We are flying to LA in Feb and heading to Capistrano Beach. This is a Saturday. Does anyone know of a reliable limo/van service that we could use for transport and then do car rental at our destination?
OR - can you reassure me that driving out of LA and back the following Saturday will not be too bad for the average tourist! We would just as soon rent the car there but don't want to be snagged in awful traffic or have trouble finding out way in and out. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 2 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 3 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 4 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 5 Inexpensive family getaways
- 6 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 7 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 8 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 9 New York best app
- 10 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 11 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 12 Hawaii Cruise
- 13 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 14 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 15 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 16 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 17 kauai
- 18 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 19 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 20 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 21 First time to Alaska
- 22 Hawaii - where?
- 23 BBQ
- 24 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 25 Anaheim - no car