We are flying to LA in Feb and heading to Capistrano Beach. This is a Saturday. Does anyone know of a reliable limo/van service that we could use for transport and then do car rental at our destination?
OR - can you reassure me that driving out of LA and back the following Saturday will not be too bad for the average tourist! We would just as soon rent the car there but don't want to be snagged in awful traffic or have trouble finding out way in and out. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 2 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 3 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 4 San Fran
- 5 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 6 California/Yosemite
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 11 San Diego, mission valley
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 14 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 15 Sedona to Vegas
- 16 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 19 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 20 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 25 SF and northern California - October