We are flying to LA in Feb and heading to Capistrano Beach. This is a Saturday. Does anyone know of a reliable limo/van service that we could use for transport and then do car rental at our destination?
OR - can you reassure me that driving out of LA and back the following Saturday will not be too bad for the average tourist! We would just as soon rent the car there but don't want to be snagged in awful traffic or have trouble finding out way in and out. Any advice?
Limo, Shuttle Van or car rental - LA to Capistrano Beach
- 1 Would you become a "fake" travel agent to save money?
- 2 SFO airport changing terminals
- 3 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 4 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 5 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 6 NYC votes all cigarette bans and laws apply to "vapor" cigarettes
- 7 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 8 SF Activities
- 9 Florida: Palm Beach to Sarasota
- 10 Vegas Shows
- 11 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 12 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 13 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 14 Paso Robles, CA
- 15 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 16 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 17 Full day in Nashville
- 18 Skiing
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 21 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 22 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 23 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 24 San Diego or Hawaii
- 25 NYE in San Antonio