We are flying to LA in Feb and heading to Capistrano Beach. This is a Saturday. Does anyone know of a reliable limo/van service that we could use for transport and then do car rental at our destination?
OR - can you reassure me that driving out of LA and back the following Saturday will not be too bad for the average tourist! We would just as soon rent the car there but don't want to be snagged in awful traffic or have trouble finding out way in and out. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 2 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 3 JFK to Washington
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 6 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 7 Maui and Kauai
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 12 Phoenix for the weekend
- 13 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 14 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 17 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 24 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
- 25 Boston Custom House timeshare