We are flying to LA in Feb and heading to Capistrano Beach. This is a Saturday. Does anyone know of a reliable limo/van service that we could use for transport and then do car rental at our destination?
OR - can you reassure me that driving out of LA and back the following Saturday will not be too bad for the average tourist! We would just as soon rent the car there but don't want to be snagged in awful traffic or have trouble finding out way in and out. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late night eating in Kauai
- 2 Florida Beach Hotel
- 3 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 4 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 5 Phoneix - The City of Sunshine
- 6 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 7 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 8 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 9 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 10 Alaska independent tour for group
- 11 Hamilton Broadway
- 12 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 13 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 14 Washington DC with kids
- 15 My road trip through southern US.
- 16 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 17 Florida Nature Trip
- 18 help from a true New Yorker.
- 19 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 20 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 21 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 22 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 23 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 24 Safety Concerns
- 25 Bronx Help to visit hospital