We are flying to LA in Feb and heading to Capistrano Beach. This is a Saturday. Does anyone know of a reliable limo/van service that we could use for transport and then do car rental at our destination?
OR - can you reassure me that driving out of LA and back the following Saturday will not be too bad for the average tourist! We would just as soon rent the car there but don't want to be snagged in awful traffic or have trouble finding out way in and out. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 2 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 5 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 6 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 7 Utah National Parks visit
- 8 10 days vacation in California
- 9 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 10 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 11 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 12 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 14 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 15 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 16 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 17 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 18 Maui where to stay help
- 19 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 22 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 23 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 24 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 25 Tallahasse to San Francisco