Planning a trip to Salem in April. We are planning to take water taxi from Logan Airport and then ferry into Salem at least one way - I love lighthouses and wondering how many - if any we will likely see from the ferry. Is walking to Winter Island worth it to see the lighthouse or any chance to see it or others from the ferry? I do know there is a tiny one at Derby wharf. Thanks in advance!!
Lighthouse's from Salem Ferry from Boston???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands
- 2 Best Destination in USA
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 6 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 7 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 8 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 9 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 10 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 11 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 14 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 15 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 16 New York City and New England
- 17 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 21 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 22 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 23 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 24 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 25 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?