We'll be staying in the Loop. I like to eat light with the occasional splurge for a big meal. In my research I haven't seen any restaurants good for salad mentioned. Anybody? Also looking for nearby delis and good ice cream. And how's the Asian food in Chicago? (We're coming from the West Coast.)
Lighter food in Chicago
View all United States activity »
- 1 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 2 RIP Judy Rogers
- 3 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 4 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 5 Boston area
- 6 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 13 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 14 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 17 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 18 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 19 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 20 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 23 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 24 Rockport, MA dining?
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions