Hello! We will be a group of four college girlfriends on a long weekend staying at the Harbor View Inn for a little mini-reunion. One of the things we want to do is take a little hike in those beautiful hills that overlook the town and ocean. We won't have our heavy-duty hiking gear (or much more than running shoes, really, as we are carrying-on) but did want to know if there are some recommended walks or "hikes" that can be done in a few hours that showcase the wonderful view. When I search, I seem to only find trails for serious types, and we won't be outfitted for that on this short trip, unfortunately. Thanks in advance.
Light hiking around Santa Barbara
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Destination in USA
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 7 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 8 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 9 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 10 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 11 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 13 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 14 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 15 New York City and New England
- 16 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 17 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 18 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 20 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 21 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 22 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 23 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 24 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 25 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?