Hello! We will be a group of four college girlfriends on a long weekend staying at the Harbor View Inn for a little mini-reunion. One of the things we want to do is take a little hike in those beautiful hills that overlook the town and ocean. We won't have our heavy-duty hiking gear (or much more than running shoes, really, as we are carrying-on) but did want to know if there are some recommended walks or "hikes" that can be done in a few hours that showcase the wonderful view. When I search, I seem to only find trails for serious types, and we won't be outfitted for that on this short trip, unfortunately. Thanks in advance.
Light hiking around Santa Barbara
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 5 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 6 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 7 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 8 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 9 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 10 Orlando in February
- 11 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 12 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 Los Angeles day trips
- 15 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 16 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 17 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 18 Orlando hotels
- 19 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 20 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 21 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 22 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 23 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 24 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 25 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-