Hi - my husband and I have been looking at Kentucky as a place to live - the seasonal weather, beauty, affordability, and cities sound attractive. I'm from Florida and am used to people from all over the country and lots of diversity - is there much diversity in Kentucky, esp. if you live near/in one of these cities? I'm more of a liberal person politically and that's why I'm wondering - I don't want to just look at silly stereotypes. Also, which city would you recommend as far as job opportunity, crime rate, and desirable place to live - Lexington or Louisville? I've read some stats about both & am leaning toward Lexington. Any advice? Also, which suburbs are the best? Thanks - sorry for all the questions!
Lexington or Louisville?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help