My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Lexington, KY - Basketball
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 3 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 4 Moving to CT
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 Northwest USA
- 7 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 8 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 9 Ackislander
- 10 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 11 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 12 san diego or nearby area
- 13 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 14 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 17 LA for a day and a half
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Texas
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 25 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks