My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Lexington, KY - Basketball
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 2 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 3 Is the New York subway safe?
- 4 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 5 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 6 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 7 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 8 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 Where to from Tampa?
- 11 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 Skiing New Mexico
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 16 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 17 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 18 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 19 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 20 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 21 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 22 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 23 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 25 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida