My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amish
- 2 best binocular for travel
- 3 2 months in Hawaii!
- 4 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 5 Cross Country NH to WA
- 6 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 7 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 8 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 9 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 10 Utah, arizona part three
- 11 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 12 Providence question
- 13 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 14 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 15 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 16 3 day cruise from Boston
- 17 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 18 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 19 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 20 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 21 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 23 Seattle Hotels
- 24 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 25 Cayo Costa State Park