My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A week in NYC - first timers
- 2 Hawaii Trip in May
- 3 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 4 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 5 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 6 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 7 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 8 Colorado - Photography
- 9 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 10 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 11 Where to stay in NYC
- 12 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 13 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 14 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 15 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 16 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 17 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 18 Driving from OKC, OK to Seattle, WA in the dead of winter..
- 19 Tucson in February
- 20 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 21 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 22 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 23 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 24 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 25 South Padre Island for Christmas Week