My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Lexington, KY - Basketball
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 New England Skiing
- 3 Yosemite Lodging
- 4 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 8 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 9 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 11 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 14 What's new on Maui?
- 15 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 16 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 17 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 Tucson area flooding
- 19 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Oregon Road Trip
- 23 Broadway choices
- 24 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?