My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 2 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 3 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Sonoma
- 6 Northwest Passage
- 7 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 9 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 10 Alaska cruise
- 11 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 12 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 13 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 16 101 closure
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 25 New Orleans