My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 3 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 4 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 5 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 6 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 7 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks
- 8 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 9 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 10 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 11 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 12 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 13 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 14 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 15 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 16 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 17 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 18 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 19 road trip
- 20 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 21 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 22 Florida in October
- 23 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 24 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 25 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?