My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beer Bar - NYC
- 2 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 3 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 4 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 5 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 6 First Trip to New Mexico
- 7 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 8 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 9 Seattle?
- 10 November redwoods trip
- 11 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 12 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 costco Big island
- 15 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 16 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 17 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 19 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 20 Wedding gifts?
- 21 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 22 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 23 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 24 Layover
- 25 Washington DC to Niagara Falls