My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 5 Carlsbad Caverns
- 6 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 7 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 10 Napa Valley Weekend
- 11 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 12 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 13 Returned from Sedona
- 14 50th Anniversary Trip
- 15 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 18 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 19 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 20 NYC with wheelchair
- 21 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 22 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 23 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 24 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 25 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion