My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 2 Florida Family vacation in California
- 3 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 4 Hilton Head restaurants
- 5 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 6 50th in Hawaii
- 7 Las Vegas
- 8 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 9 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 10 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 11 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 12 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 13 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 14 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 15 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 traveling to Nashville
- 18 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 19 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 20 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 21 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 22 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 23 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 24 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 25 Best route to Cody?