My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Days in LV
- 2 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 3 SF to Monterey to Yosemite
- 4 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 5 Michigan advice needed
- 6 louisiana bayou
- 7 Biloxi Suggestions
- 8 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 9 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 10 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 11 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 12 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 13 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 14 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 15 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 16 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 17 October in Colorado
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 Yosemite Valley showers
- 20 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 21 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 22 LegoLand Florida
- 23 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 24 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 25 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?