My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Lexington, KY - Basketball
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crossville, TN in March
- 2 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 3 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 4 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 7 Utah restaurants
- 8 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 9 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 10 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 11 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 12 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 13 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 15 10 day trip
- 16 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 24 Venice tourist travel pass
- 25 Family Beach Vacation in December