My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 3 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 4 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 5 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 6 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 7 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 8 New York in December
- 9 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 10 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 11 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 12 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 13 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 19 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 20 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 21 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 22 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 23 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 24 Road trip
- 25 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??