My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 4 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 5 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 6 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 7 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 8 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 9 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 10 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 11 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 12 New Orleans and Slidell
- 13 Pacific coast road trip
- 14 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 15 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 16 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 17 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 18 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 19 Back From Alaska
- 20 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 21 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 22 Two days out of Seattle
- 23 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 24 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 25 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit