My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch Soccer 26 September 2016 Live Stream
- 2 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 3 Biloxi Report
- 4 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 5 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 6 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 7 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 8 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 9 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 11 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 12 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 13 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 14 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 15 Cross-Country trip advice
- 16 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 17 California Coast
- 18 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 19 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 20 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 21 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 22 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 23 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 24 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 25 Finding Steve Perry