My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Lexington, KY - Basketball
- 1 Key West at Christmas time
- 2 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 3 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 4 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 5 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 6 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 9 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 10 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 11 Columbus food !
- 12 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 13 One day in NYC
- 14 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 15 Updates from Hanalei
- 16 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 17 Trying To Find a Place
- 18 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 19 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 20 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 21 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 22 Blue ridge parkway
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 25 Going to Dodge City, Kansas