We are travelling to Lexington Kentucky at the end of September and are looking for some good restaurants in the downtown area that serve local specialties. Any suggestions? We will not have children with us.
Lexington Kentucky restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 2 Deep South sept 2015
- 3 Self guided White House tour
- 4 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 5 Northwest USA
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 10 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 11 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 Portland, OR hotel question
- 14 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 15 san diego or nearby area
- 16 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 17 Texas
- 18 Los Angeles day trips
- 19 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 20 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 21 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 24 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 25 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?