Wanting to spend one day visiting wineries near Lexington. Willing to drive 1-2 hours out of town . there seem to be a lot of choices, any suggestions on which offer the best wines? We'd like to take a vineyard tour as well as do some tasting, so trying to avoid those places that simply buy their grapes from somewhere else.
Lexington Area Wineries
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 2 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 5 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 6 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 7 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 8 Miami Marlins
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 Charleston, SC help
- 11 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 12 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 13 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 16 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 17 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!