Has anyone taken a tour of the Levi Strauss factory in San Francisco? If so, was it worth your time? I think it sounds interesting. We were thinking of walking from there to the Mission Dolores. Is this a safe area to walk around in the daytime? Any good recommendations for a quick lunch in the same area? Thanks for your time to answer this.
Levi Strauss factory in SF
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 2 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 3 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 4 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 5 Re-Visit DC
- 6 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 7 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 8 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 9 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 10 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 11 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 12 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 13 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 14 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 17 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 21 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 22 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 25 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands