Fodor's recently chatted with Anthony Bourdain, as a part of our Top Chefs feature, on the merits of his hometown, New York City.
He mentions Momofuku Saam Bar as one of his favorites. I actually dined there a few weeks ago and partook of their famous pork butt dish that he recommends. It was as I expected---delicious and messy. Definitely a worthy group outing---with reservations.
He did have a midtown recommendation that I want to check out-- Yakitori Totto on 55th.
Let Anthony Bourdain Be Your NYC Guide
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Seatlle, WA
- 4 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 9 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 10 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 14 Around North America (cruise)
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times