Fodor's recently chatted with Anthony Bourdain, as a part of our Top Chefs feature, on the merits of his hometown, New York City.
He mentions Momofuku Saam Bar as one of his favorites. I actually dined there a few weeks ago and partook of their famous pork butt dish that he recommends. It was as I expected---delicious and messy. Definitely a worthy group outing---with reservations.
He did have a midtown recommendation that I want to check out-- Yakitori Totto on 55th.
Let Anthony Bourdain Be Your NYC Guide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 2 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 6 Cape Cod in early April
- 7 united and carry-ons
- 8 USA with a 3 year old
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 18 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 24 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 25 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver