Fodor's recently chatted with Anthony Bourdain, as a part of our Top Chefs feature, on the merits of his hometown, New York City.
He mentions Momofuku Saam Bar as one of his favorites. I actually dined there a few weeks ago and partook of their famous pork butt dish that he recommends. It was as I expected---delicious and messy. Definitely a worthy group outing---with reservations.
He did have a midtown recommendation that I want to check out-- Yakitori Totto on 55th.
Let Anthony Bourdain Be Your NYC Guide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 5 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 6 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 12 Washington, DC to Boston
- 13 New Orleans Weekend
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 16 San Diego Trip Report
- 17 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions