Fodor's recently chatted with Anthony Bourdain, as a part of our Top Chefs feature, on the merits of his hometown, New York City.
He mentions Momofuku Saam Bar as one of his favorites. I actually dined there a few weeks ago and partook of their famous pork butt dish that he recommends. It was as I expected---delicious and messy. Definitely a worthy group outing---with reservations.
He did have a midtown recommendation that I want to check out-- Yakitori Totto on 55th.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 California RV baby and child seats
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 NY State Assembly Internship
- 5 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 8 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 9 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 10 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 Arlington funeral plans
- 13 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 14 White Christmas
- 15 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 16 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Grand Canyon
- 19 San Francisco and Napa
- 20 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 21 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 22 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 23 Midway point
- 24 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 25 New York City