Fodor's recently chatted with Anthony Bourdain, as a part of our Top Chefs feature, on the merits of his hometown, New York City.
He mentions Momofuku Saam Bar as one of his favorites. I actually dined there a few weeks ago and partook of their famous pork butt dish that he recommends. It was as I expected---delicious and messy. Definitely a worthy group outing---with reservations.
He did have a midtown recommendation that I want to check out-- Yakitori Totto on 55th.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthychatboard.com/transform-derma-serum
- 2 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 3 Vcor Male Enhancement-Improve Your Workout Strength
- 4 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 5 What kind of Word press issues we can solve?
- 6 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 7 Florida Vacation Rental
- 8 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 9 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 10 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 11 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 12 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 13 help me plan a Cali trip
- 14 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 15 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 16 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 17 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 18 Mesa Verde question
- 19 Planning our Move
- 20 Wilmington DE questions
- 21 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 23 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 24 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 25 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!