Fodor's recently chatted with Anthony Bourdain, as a part of our Top Chefs feature, on the merits of his hometown, New York City.
He mentions Momofuku Saam Bar as one of his favorites. I actually dined there a few weeks ago and partook of their famous pork butt dish that he recommends. It was as I expected---delicious and messy. Definitely a worthy group outing---with reservations.
He did have a midtown recommendation that I want to check out-- Yakitori Totto on 55th.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 2 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 3 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 4 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 5 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 6 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 7 las vegas anyone
- 8 Restaurant Help Needed
- 9 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 10 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 11 Foliage in Vermont
- 12 las vegas anyone
- 13 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 14 Finding Steve Perry
- 15 Grand Canyon
- 16 Washington DC
- 17 New England itinerary help
- 18 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 19 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 20 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 21 Columbia River Gorge
- 22 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 23 Photography trip from Denver to Vegas in 2 Days
- 24 Kona Village Resort Update.
- 25 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake