My name is Leor Zahavi, from New York US. This weekend me and some of my close friends wants to go for a small trip in US. But we are confused about where to go for a very small time of period. Can you guys please recommend us some good cities in US which are not so far from New York City? Please do reply as soon as possible....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 2 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 3 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 4 Your favourite places in New York City
- 5 http://puresupplementss.com/garcinia-cambogia-zt/
- 6 A June trip to Kauai
- 7 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 8 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 9 A day in Boston
- 10 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 11 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 12 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 13 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 14 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 15 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 16 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 17 Mystic CT
- 18 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 19 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 22 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 25 Orlando - condoleances